U.S. Bank Structured Finance Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2011.

It was a relatively easy interview-- there were no difficult questions and the hiring managers were very friendly. I was asked general questions about my current position and how I would handle certain situations on the job. As the position was explained further during the interview, I go the feeling that the job seemed to be less analytical than it sounded when I applied. This may have made me seem a bit disinterested, so I think I didn't get an offer because of that. I U.S. Bancorp would be a good company to work for, but it definitely wouldn't have been the job for me.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview involves multiple interviews with managers as well as with potential peers. It also involved taking a small test in Excel so that they could get a feel for our proficiency.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. Know a little of basic finance concepts with loans and calculating things like WAC.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2013.

Phone interview with HR, in person interview- lasting 2 to 3 hours, with 3 to 4 different interviewers

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral interview, tell me about a time when... xyz. Do your standard behavioral interview prep and you'll be fine.   Answer Question
    They are pretty firm on base salary, and previous experience is truly irrelevant in negotiations.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!