U.S. Bank

Updated Sep 21, 2014

2.1

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2013.

Hiring/interview process was really easy and hiring management was very personable. Able to discuss family matters, scheduling conflicts, orientation was very helpful. And the teller school made it super easy for someone like me didn't have any experience to make everyday decisions and transactions simpler.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly don't remember the questions asked during interview process. There were some questions that were harder to answer but I can't think of what they were.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2013.

Submitted application online and was went secondary online assessment... Was called probably a week later by a branch manager and set up an interview... they set up a second interview with the assistant manager and the teller coordinator. Was called again about two weeks later with an offer. Then I had to get fingerprinted and as soon as the prints were received I started training.

Interview Questions
    • They asked alot about customer service in my past jobs. A question that really surprised me was "name a time when you failed at providing great customer service"   View Answer
    I was used to being paid minimum wage, so when she offered me $10 an hour, I was ecstatic.. I was initially hired at part time so I was happy.. No negotiation was attempted but $10 an hour at 35 hours a week isnt very good! You could probably negotiate with them if you tried. I didnt.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2014.

At the interview that asked me regarding about my work experiences and my backgrounds. Which was plain and simple. At the end of the day this has lead up to a completely disappointment.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that puts me on a spot, What has motivated you to excel you past or current role, and Why should we hire you.   View Answer

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2014.

Was called about one week after I applied for the position and set up an interview for about a week after that. The interview was fairly simple. It was just me and two interviewers. They asked me just some general questions such as why I was interested in the position, how I heard about it, what relative work experience do I have, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a difficult customer and how you approached the situation.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

It was honestly the best interview I have gone to. It was basically a conversation about myself and about what I can offer to the company. I remember speaking to the Assistant Manager and the Teller Coordinator. They asked me numerous questions about past experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2014.

The hiring process was extremely relaxing and comfortable. Took two round in person interview with both the teller/personal banker manager and the general manager. Both of them were really nice to me. Asked general questions relating to sales industry and your past working experiences, personalities and so on. Got phone call for second interview right after stepped out the branch, and got hired 5 mins right after interviewed with the branch manager.

No negotiation.

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2014.

I applied online and two weeks later I received a phone to schedule an interview. Two days later I had an interview with the district manager. It was a very pleasant experience. After talking for 45 minutes to the district manager, he introduced me to the operational manager. She asked me some additional questions. And 30 minutes later I was out. I had a very good feeling about it

Interview Questions
    No negatiation. I received a phone call from HR department. She asked if I was still interested. Explained me the salary and benefits and then asked me if I wanted to accept the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2010.

Arrive early and in professional attire (tie, slacks). Interview was relaxed, and involved discussing prior experience, strengths and weaknesses. They were looking for competence and an ability to be friendly and outgoing.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness. (cliche interview question)   View Answer
    Offer was made with entry level hourly wage. Went over availability to work (hours and days)

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Focus on customer service, give examples of sales/up sales. Be up beat and smile. Don't forget to Google U.S. bank and find out information about them.

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2014.

First a phone interview. It was quick and concise. More about gaining a feel for your personality. Scheduled a face to face interview for later that week. Interviewed with chief teller and branch manager. Then reference checks. 1 Week later another call with an offer. And for those wondering they do an FBI background check which includes but not limited to fingerprinting.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a customer was upset and you helped them.   View Answer
    Was an offer for $11 an hour plus benefits including a $5000 tuition assistance per year!