U.S. Bank

2.5

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2013.

i had my first interview in January of 2013. i was not hired because they hired internally. the manager promised to call me if they had another opening. i was checking for opening almost every day. as soon as i saw an open position for the specific branch, which was in May, i applied, and the manager called me the next day. i knew she remembered me because she pronounced my name correct! thats a big deal. we set up an interview for the next day. and the morning after that she called me and offered me the job.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Teller Interview

Just one interview pretty standard questions. received a call and about 2 weeks later started working

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Apply online, interview at branch with branch and service managers.

Interview Questions
    • fairly straight forward interview, questions about work experience and successes, as well as resume   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2013.

You'll be asked mainly about customer service opportunities that you've had in the past and how you've dealt with each situation. You will also be asked about how well you do in sales.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you dealt with a difficult customer and made the situation better.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Did an online application and assessment . Three weeks later got a call for an one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2012.

I filled out an application online and got a phone call the next day. The customer service manager called me to set up an interview time. I explained to him that I had a full time job and couldn't miss work, so he let me come in and interview at 5 pm after they closed. The Teller Coordinator and the CSM interviewed me. The CSM called me the next day to offer me a job. I had to wait about 4 or 5 days to get a call from the HR rep. There were tons of emails and lots of paperwork. I had to make appointments to get finger printed and attend orientation.

Interview Questions
    • It has been several months since my interview but they were very fair questions.   Answer Question
    I told them I couldn't make less than what I was making at my current job at the time and he gave me slightly more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2012.

First, I applied online. Then I was called back about two weeks later asking for an interview at the branch. I had the interview with the Store Manager, the Head Teller, and another manager. The interview went really well and everyone there was so nice and easy-going. I ended up not getting the job because they found someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you dealt with a rude customer.   Answer Question
    • How often do you meet your Metrics Goals at your current job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2012.

First received initial phone call and phone interview on the spot. After that, the HR Rep scheduled me for an interview with the District Manager and herself. After successfully completing that interview, I interviewed with the branch manager at the location I was set to work for. I was called back the next day with a job offer. US Bank is big on customer service. If you can identify with that and effectively communicate it, you should be pretty successful.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond for the customer   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumner, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumner, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2012.

Long interviews in person, had 4 interviews with managers and district employees.

Interview Questions
    • told me to sell them my purse and to make sure that it gets sold.   View Answer
    they called back and said that I had gotten the job, and I accepted..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2012.

Gon Interviewd by the Lead Teller and the Assistant Manager, went fairly smooth. They asked me about my customer service experience, cash handleling experience, and sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • Probably the sales questions, I had no experience in sales at the time, but to me it was pretty self explanatory   Answer Question