U.S. Cellular

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Technician Interview

Service Technician
Bangor, ME

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Cellular in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired in 3 interviews, this consisted of 2 phone and one personal interview. The interview process was of good length and thorough. The interim waiting for the process of hiring was long at 2 months for me personally but I have seen it take 2-6 months.

Interview Question – As always it was what are your weaknesses.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was over the phone and it was a pleasant experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for U.S. Cellular? Contribute to the Community!

U.S. Cellular Videos

U.S. Cellular – Why Work for Us?

With over five million customers in 26 states, U.S. Cellular is one of the largest wireless service carriers in the nation. We owe every bit of success to our associates—people with a real passion for their work who are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Cellular interview questions and advice in Bangor, ME. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Cellular employees and interview candidates.