U.S. Cellular

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview Details – It was a pretty standard process. I responded to a posting. I met the requirements for the job. US Cellular called me for a phone interview. It went pretty well. They called me in a few days to set up an in-person interview.

Interview Question – You don't have an EE degree (electrical engineering)?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Cellular

Worked for U.S. Cellular? Contribute to the Community!

U.S. Cellular Videos

U.S. Cellular – Why Work for Us?

With over five million customers in 26 states, U.S. Cellular is one of the largest wireless service carriers in the nation. We owe every bit of success to our associates—people with a real passion for their work who are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Cellular Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Cellular employees and interview candidates.