U.S. Cellular

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Credit Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in January 2012.

I applied online at their website with a simple submission of my resume and answering of a few basic questions. About one week later, I recieved a phone call from a recruiter. She scheduled a phone interview with me, which ended up lasting about 30 minutes, after which she scheduled a skills test with me at the location where I now work. After passing the skill test, I was given a group interview which was just three scenario questions, lasting about 20-25 minutes. I was contacted later that afternoon and notified that they wanted to proceed with the hiring process. From here, A background check was performed, which was outsourced to a third party (took a total of 10 days) and a drug test. I was notified I passed the drug test just a few days after and finally about 10 days later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a situation when you had to adjust very quickly to a new environment or job tast that you were not familiar with   Answer Question