U.S. Cellular Director Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Originally referred in from a 3rd party recruiter. HR staff was professional and communicative. Had two phone screens with HR, then a phone screen and follow-up call (initiated by me) with hiring manager. Invited into offices for in-person interviews, 6 in total. Most questions were about ability to navigate corporate politics than ability, so in person was more about personality and fit. Had a few US Cellular standard questions about "what would you do in X scenario?" Overall a good interview process. U.S. Cellular likes to hire MBA grads - only the "U.S. Cellular lifers" I spoke with did not have an MBA.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to influence/motivate others who do not report to you?   Answer Question