U.S. Cellular

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Cellular in April 2012.

Interview Details – Originally referred in from a 3rd party recruiter. HR staff was professional and communicative. Had two phone screens with HR, then a phone screen and follow-up call (initiated by me) with hiring manager. Invited into offices for in-person interviews, 6 in total. Most questions were about ability to navigate corporate politics than ability, so in person was more about personality and fit.
  Had a few US Cellular standard questions about "what would you do in X scenario?" Overall a good interview process.
U.S. Cellular likes to hire MBA grads - only the "U.S. Cellular lifers" I spoke with did not have an MBA.

Interview Question – What would you do to influence/motivate others who do not report to you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Cellular

Worked for U.S. Cellular? Contribute to the Community!

U.S. Cellular Videos

U.S. Cellular – Why Work for Us?

With over five million customers in 26 states, U.S. Cellular is one of the largest wireless service carriers in the nation. We owe every bit of success to our associates—people with a real passion for their work who are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Cellular Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Cellular employees and interview candidates.