U.S. Cellular Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015
Updated Apr 2, 2015

3.1

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a 3:1 interview with a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult clients?   1 Answer

Long Process for Interviewing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

definitley be ready for situational interviewing (tell me about a time when) and give the 5 W's- tell what the issue is, how you handled things and what the outcome was

Negotiation

met in the middle which was good

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

This is telephone interview for a summer internship in the UScellur. What I remember are just a few question to let me introduce myself and my background and also some behavior question. Didn't get offer for this internship. The process only take one week.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple, but they did not provide a realistic job preview. They told me what I wanted to hear...or what they wanted the job/company to be but wasn't. I didn't get to interview with the team members, which was a huge miss.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. People at U.S. Cellular assume that anyone from the outside knows more than they do, and it's usually true because they don't challenge their employees to be experts in their field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not negotiate on vacation time, but they increased the salary offer when asked.

Interview

Nice people. Asked about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• difference btw working for accounting firm and company's internal financing department.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Referred by a recruiter; met with two people individually and received positive feedback from both about myself and about the company.

RWC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, phone interview, store interview, followed by another phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can get more than originally offered based off of previous experience in the industry.

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Interview

The procss usually take about 4 weeks. Week one: Phone interview, the questions are gear off of your resume, basically tell them about yourself. Week two: Face to face interview, a panel of managers, all the questions are situational base. Week three: drug test, background check etc.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Called by recruiter and had initial interview. Then called in for local interview with two sales managers. Didn't meet the store manager until after I was hired.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Interview

Very thorough, found it very necessary to go through the screening process