U.S. Cellular RWC Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RWC Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Pretty basic interview, phone interview, store interview, followed by another phone interview

Interview Questions
You can get more than originally offered based off of previous experience in the industry.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Cellular

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in October 2012.

hiring process was really quick. I was notified within the next week and ooverall it took three weeks from initial interview to an offer

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions. The questions basically stayed arround your experiences with customers in the past   Answer Question
    very smooth. gave me what I asked for and were willing to work with my school schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kinston, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kinston, NC

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in February 2011.

It takes a while so don't apply here if you don't have a job or don't have time to wait. Calling the store you applied to is also a waste of time. They don't even know where you are in the process unless they decide to hire you, so once you apply your application sits in purgatory for a while waiting to be discovered.

Interview Questions
    • There were allot of personal questions about my family i didn't appreciate   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. It was this is the most we'll offer you, take it or leave it period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in August 2009.

Online assessment. Phone interview. Interview at business office. Store interview with store manager and sales manager. Once you are hired, you will have 3 weeks of training and then a 1 on 1 skills check test. It is pass or fail. If you fail you are terminated from the company.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time where a customer had a issue and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in August 2009.

This is a hard company to get in. The only reason I got in was because of a employee referral.

Interview Questions
    • They only ask you behavioral based questions: "Name a time when you had a difficult customer, what did you do to handle the situation"?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, I took original offer.