Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Cellular
- Retail Wireless Consultant (29)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Retail Sales Consultant (9)
- Sales Manager (8)
- Sales Representative (6)
- RWC (5)
- Cashier/Greeter (4)
- Recruiter (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Store Manager (3)
- Retail Store Manager (2)
- Service Technician (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Retail Sales Manager (2)
- Cashier Greeter (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Sales/Marketing Ops (1)
- Resolutions (1)
- Advertising Internship (1)
- BE Weary of This Process It's Extremely LONG@ (1)
- Corporate Role (1)
- RWC (Retail Wireless Consultant) (1)
- Long Process for Interviewing (1)
- Retail Area Sales Manager (1)
- Date & Technical Support (1)
- National Network Engineering and Operations (1)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at U.S. Cellular.
Pretty basic interview, phone interview, store interview, followed by another phone interview
- These are your typical behavioral based questions Answer Question
You can get more than originally offered based off of previous experience in the industry.
Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Cellular
RWC InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Oak Lawn, IL) in October 2012.
hiring process was really quick. I was notified within the next week and ooverall it took three weeks from initial interview to an offer
- there were no difficult questions. The questions basically stayed arround your experiences with customers in the past Answer Question
very smooth. gave me what I asked for and were willing to work with my school schedule.
RWC InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months – interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Kinston, NC) in February 2011.
It takes a while so don't apply here if you don't have a job or don't have time to wait. Calling the store you applied to is also a waste of time. They don't even know where you are in the process unless they decide to hire you, so once you apply your application sits in purgatory for a while waiting to be discovered.
- There were allot of personal questions about my family i didn't appreciate 1 Answer
There was no negotiation. It was this is the most we'll offer you, take it or leave it period.
RWC InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2009.
Online assessment. Phone interview. Interview at business office. Store interview with store manager and sales manager. Once you are hired, you will have 3 weeks of training and then a 1 on 1 skills check test. It is pass or fail. If you fail you are terminated from the company.
- tell me about a time where a customer had a issue and what did you do? Answer Question
RWC InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Merrillville, IN) in August 2009.
This is a hard company to get in. The only reason I got in was because of a employee referral.
- They only ask you behavioral based questions: "Name a time when you had a difficult customer, what did you do to handle the situation"? Answer Question
I did not negotiate, I took original offer.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review