Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Cellular
- Retail Wireless Consultant (34)
- Retail Sales Consultant (10)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Sales Manager (8)
- Sales Representative (6)
- RWC (6)
- Cashier/Greeter (5)
- Store Manager (4)
- Recruiter (3)
- Intern (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Manager (3)
- RF Engineer (2)
- Cashier Greeter (2)
- Service Technician (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Retail Store Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst Intern (1)
- Sales Operations (1)
- Sales/Marketing Ops (1)
- Resolutions (1)
- Advertising Internship (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Staff Accountant II (1)
- Field Marketing Manager (1)
- Sales Leadership (1)
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Chicago, IL).
Very detailed, behavioral based interview process.
Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Cellular
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in July 2012.
There was a interview with the hiring manager that consisted of behavioral and performance based questions. Then I met with and interviewed the peer team. Beyond that I met with the hiring manager's leader for an informal meet and greet before being offered the position. All in all the process was throrough without being too exhausting. The peer and hiring leader leader meeting were billed as meet and greet, but we all know they are also interviews in their own right.
- Don't remember the exact questions. Specific examples are a key and in most cases the interviewers would dig for more information when the answers were not sufficient. Answer Question
The offer was within my acceptable range and I accepted without negotiation.
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2011.
I received an email as soon as my application was received. I was then contacted right away regarding the next steps. Throughout the process I was always kept informed and the reruiting team was very pleasant to work with.
- The questions were very specific and they looked for a lot of details on the situation. They use Targeted Selection for the Professional team's interview process. Answer Question