U.S. Cellular Retail Sales Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in January 2011.

Attended job fair at call center. Applied for position in retail and was granted an interview with the Area Sales Manager and Store Manager. Since I had been employed with the company previously I was granted the interview but was eventually denied an offer due to "a more qualified candidate" which cannot be true since I had served for 7 years with the company in a higher position and had stellar performance reviews and won many awards for my performance over the years. My opinion is I was denied the position due to insecurities of the management team and insecurities of certain individuals I had worked with previously.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to work with an irate customer?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time you had to work with a team to accomplish a task.   Answer Question