U.S. Cellular

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Store Manager Interview

Retail Store Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview Details – Long hiring process with many different steps. It can feel like you are getting the run around, but stick it out it is worth it. The interview process is a Performance Based Interview, meaning it is specific to what you HAVE done, not what you WOULD do (no hypotheticals here!)

Interview Question – Nothing that wasn't expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The original offer was very good, appropriate for my experience but this is not always the case. More recently it seems offers start lower so I would recommend seeing what you can get.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Cellular

Worked for U.S. Cellular? Contribute to the Community!

U.S. Cellular Videos

U.S. Cellular – Why Work for Us?

With over five million customers in 26 states, U.S. Cellular is one of the largest wireless service carriers in the nation. We owe every bit of success to our associates—people with a real passion for their work who are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Cellular Retail Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Cellular employees and interview candidates.