U.S. Cellular Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

3.5

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial interview, 2nd interview and then (if accepted) drug screening and employment details and pay details. The whole experience is pretty quick overall and the logest waiting time is to hear your one-on-one interview results.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you felt your skills were used to create a win-win for customer and business   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

It's hard to get into this gig. It's almost necessary that you know someone. Training is fun, and there's a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation. They gave me a schedule and a compensation amount.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

There was a interview with the hiring manager that consisted of behavioral and performance based questions. Then I met with and interviewed the peer team. Beyond that I met with the hiring manager's leader for an informal meet and greet before being offered the position. All in all the process was throrough without being too exhausting. The peer and hiring leader leader meeting were billed as meet and greet, but we all know they are also interviews in their own right.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the exact questions. Specific examples are a key and in most cases the interviewers would dig for more information when the answers were not sufficient.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was within my acceptable range and I accepted without negotiation.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

Company takes it's interviews very seriously for leadership positions. Had a phone screening, then a two-on-one (challenging, but fun), then another two-on-one (which was easy), Then took a 6 hour skill test on computer and over phone. It tested organization, coaching, prioritization, communication, and decision making. Moved through the process pretty quickly, except for background which was a little slow.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to have a difficult conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was satisfied and I did not try to negotiate