U.S. Cellular Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

3.5

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in December 2013.

Initial interview, 2nd interview and then (if accepted) drug screening and employment details and pay details. The whole experience is pretty quick overall and the logest waiting time is to hear your one-on-one interview results.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one time where you felt your skills were used to create a win-win for customer and business   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in August 2013.

It's hard to get into this gig. It's almost necessary that you know someone. Training is fun, and there's a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't a negotiation. They gave me a schedule and a compensation amount.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in July 2012.

There was a interview with the hiring manager that consisted of behavioral and performance based questions. Then I met with and interviewed the peer team. Beyond that I met with the hiring manager's leader for an informal meet and greet before being offered the position. All in all the process was throrough without being too exhausting. The peer and hiring leader leader meeting were billed as meet and greet, but we all know they are also interviews in their own right.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember the exact questions. Specific examples are a key and in most cases the interviewers would dig for more information when the answers were not sufficient.   Answer Question
    The offer was within my acceptable range and I accepted without negotiation.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Cellular in January 2010.

Company takes it's interviews very seriously for leadership positions. Had a phone screening, then a two-on-one (challenging, but fun), then another two-on-one (which was easy), Then took a 6 hour skill test on computer and over phone. It tested organization, coaching, prioritization, communication, and decision making. Moved through the process pretty quickly, except for background which was a little slow.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to have a difficult conversation.   Answer Question
    I was satisfied and I did not try to negotiate