U.S. First Energy

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. First Energy

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. First Energy in March 2009.

I first had a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with the Hiring Manager one on one and then two potential co-workers. The best description I can think of for this company is arrogance personified. I would never, ever, sit down with these people again.

Rudeness of interviewers. It was easy as they didn't ask about my experience. They just rambled on about themselves. It was difficult because I couldn't get information from them due to the personalities interviewing me. It was strange.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. First Energy in July 2014.

Interview was quite relaxed, three interviewers. All were reasonably nice and engaged. Quite basic interview practice, walk me through your resume, how are your excel skills, what do you know about FirstEnergy, what do you know about the oil and gas industry?

Interview Questions

Requal Instructor Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. First Energy in August 2010.

I was initially interviewed on the phone. After which I was flown over to the plant. The expenses were paid by the company. I was asked about my work at my current company. I was asked what my career goals were. They asked me what my long term plan was. The panel consisted of current operators and plant manager. The environment was very relaxed.

Interview Questions