U.S. Government Accountability Office Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Government Accountability Office (Washington, DC) in May 2010.

Interview

fairly straight forward. they asked me a lot about the information i filled out in the questionnaire

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Government Accountability Office

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Government Accountability Office (Washington, DC) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied on USAJOBS in November 2008. Got an e-mail from the employer in mid January that they will be calling me to set up an interview. I was offered an option of having an in person or over the phone interview, and I took the phone option. They set up an over the phone interview 2-3 weeks ahead of time, that I had to reschedule because I had a bad cold and was all stuffed up, not good for a phone interview. They were very flexible and we came up with another date another 2-3 weeks into the future. The interview lasted close to 2 hours. I was interviewed by 3 people: 1 HR and two from the area that was hiring. They gave me the timeline when I would be hearing from them, and they contacted me with an offer just when they said they would.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience of working in teams: both position and negative. How did you handle the later.   Answer Question