U.S. Healthworks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Patient Registration Interview

Patient Registration

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at U.S. Healthworks.

Interview Details – My interview was with a Center Manager from another state and the Vice-president (which i had no idea) went pretty good an easy, of course they will make it seem like it is the greatest place to work

I got a phone interview, 2 days after a one on one interview, got an offer the next day.

Very Easy Interview

Lead Physical Therapist Interview

Lead Physical Therapist
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Healthworks in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was straight forward, meet the administrator, meet the doctor, quick tour of the office

Interview Question – Are you independent?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary range was specified as $28 to 38.50 which at the max level is ~ $6000 LESS than I was currently making in a similar position.

Staff Accountant I Interview

Staff Accountant I

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at U.S. Healthworks.

Interview Details – Was sent there by a job agency. To make the long story short the the interview process took almost 3 hours! No joke! Had to interview with 3 different people and they all asked the exact questions. More than interviewing, it seemed they were trying to scare any candidate away. At one point making a comment about a previous "bad" employee and were happy they never came back.

Interview Question – Gave me an actual scenerio to solve.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Healthworks in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very informal first interview. High line overview of the company and expectations. Very little discussed about the details, incentives, etc. Base salary discussed very early and it was made clear the company would note negotiate on that point. Second interviews were phone interviews with various other members of sales & ops management. Thorough background investigation.

Interview Question – What do you know about occupational health medicine?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Forget about negotiating. It's not going to happen.

Occupational Health Interview

Occupational Health

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Healthworks in May 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online. Response within 3 days. More info requested - references etc. Two phone interviews, one in person interview. Process was smooth and professional.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – another offer

Worked for U.S. Healthworks? Contribute to the Community!