U.S. Healthworks

Updated Jul 8, 2014
Updated Jul 8, 2014

2.2

Patient Registration Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at U.S. Healthworks.

My interview was with a Center Manager from another state and the Vice-president (which i had no idea) went pretty good an easy, of course they will make it seem like it is the greatest place to work

I got a phone interview, 2 days after a one on one interview, got an offer the next day.

Lead Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Healthworks in March 2008.

The interview was straight forward, meet the administrator, meet the doctor, quick tour of the office

Interview Questions

Salary range was specified as $28 to 38.50 which at the max level is ~ $6000 LESS than I was currently making in a similar position.

Staff Accountant I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at U.S. Healthworks.

Was sent there by a job agency. To make the long story short the the interview process took almost 3 hours! No joke! Had to interview with 3 different people and they all asked the exact questions. More than interviewing, it seemed they were trying to scare any candidate away. At one point making a comment about a previous "bad" employee and were happy they never came back.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Healthworks in March 2012.

Very informal first interview. High line overview of the company and expectations. Very little discussed about the details, incentives, etc. Base salary discussed very early and it was made clear the company would note negotiate on that point. Second interviews were phone interviews with various other members of sales & ops management. Thorough background investigation.

Interview Questions
    Forget about negotiating. It's not going to happen.

Occupational Health Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Healthworks in May 2008.

Applied online. Response within 3 days. More info requested - references etc. Two phone interviews, one in person interview. Process was smooth and professional.

another offer