U.S. Physical Therapy

Candidate Interview Review

PTA Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Physical Therapy in September 2014.

TERRIBLE. UNETHICAL. DISHONEST. DON'T APPLY HERE. DON'T RELOCATE FOR THIS JOB!
    I applied via email with resume. Did a Skype interview. Was promised relocation assistance. Three days before I was to move, they refused to give me the relocation assistance and took back offer, because they never actually planned on giving it to me.
    I had given notice to my work, landlord, family, spent time, money to pack all my possessions, etc. and paid for my PTA license for Texas (expensive) all of that, for them to FAIL me right when they were supposed to deliver on their part of the deal! The process took nearly a month, they were pressuring to get me down there, but never gave me the relocation assistance they promised, so how was I supposed to get down there?
    After taking back the offer, they tried to "reconsider" because they misunderstood? What? And the person who hired me was too cowardly to even talk to me about the failure on their part to do what they said they would do, she let some schmoe at corporate office do her dirty work for her. Some good ol' boy who knew zero about the deal until the end of it, but had the nerve to act like he knew.
    Plus, they changed the hiring contract multiple time without conversing with me about it, just tried to slip the lower compensation part past me after promising me more. Luckily I caught it.
    Totally unprofessional, unorganized, shameful! Read the reviews on here of people who did actually work for them- NOT GOOD.
    Dodge the bullet, glad I did!

Interview Questions