U S Public Interest Research Group Education Fund Inc Campus Organizer and Fellowship Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at U S Public Interest Research Group Education Fund Inc

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Campus Organizer and Fellowship Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at U S Public Interest Research Group Education Fund Inc in February 2010.

U.S. PIRG came to my campus for the career fair. I attended the info session. I signed up for an interview. The interviewer conducted a phone interview the following day. I was offered a second interview. I am scheduled to attend this second interview - that is suppose to take 6 hours (noon-6PM) - this weekend. I was doing research on what to expect and stumbled upon this site.

Interview Questions

Work at U S Public Interest Research Group Education Fund Inc? Share Your Experiences

U S Public Interest Research Group Education Fund Inc