U.S. Security Associates

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

1.4

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Doral, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

they sat me in a conference room and basically treated us like cattle, when asked about a restroom one account manager said " I don't know, I'm busy get out of my way"

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Dont even bother with this company. I had a interview at 9am he didn't show so I called and he said he was late and to come back at 10:30. So I arrivedtvt 10:30 and he didn't show up till 11. Then the whole interview was him telling me how boring it was and I'd have to work 12 hour shifts and all the bad things about the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a girlfriend   1 Answer
    • If I could work 7pm - 7am throughout the week for 8.50 am hour   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy quick interview. Interviewer was really nice and had a great personality. I had to complete a long online training and exam at home which took me 9 hours to complete. Waiting to receive a call to come back into the office to complete paperwork and get my uniforms and schedule!

Securtiy Officer Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview got a call the same day i applied . Quickest interview 10.00 an hour and get to help people abd walk around all day

Interview Questions

• Do you like to deal with people?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Nothing just asked if I wanted to work they really just wanna make sure your alive and don't do drugs you pretty much need open availability for this job easiest interview

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Questions

• Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Public Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in July 2014.

Interview

EASY, you can be dumber that a box of rocks and still get the job. You can literately not read or write and you can still get the job. As long as you can put pants on and stand in one spot and do nothing security related they will LOVE you!

Interview Questions

Heard it was a horrible company

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy, you get asked 2 questions on the phone interview. whats is your security experience and what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer. if hired you get a 8hr orientatation 2 days later and you have to pass a digital and drug test during orientation

Interview Questions

• None really
      1. What is your security experience
      2.what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer.

Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple phone interview, then met the next day and did all the paperwork. Was also very fast, should have been a sign, that they just want bodys to fill shifts. They did a background check before the phone interview.