U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions & Reviews

40 interviews

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2014.

Quick and easy, you get asked 2 questions on the phone interview. whats is your security experience and what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer. if hired you get a 8hr orientatation 2 days later and you have to pass a digital and drug test during orientation

Interview Questions
    • None really
      1. What is your security experience
      2.what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in September 2010.

Generally if you aren't trying to be hired for high paying site, $14 Hr and up, basically they only want bodies. However be aware that its a mix of the main office hiring and the site manager. The office truly only cares about filling positions. The site managers themselves are open to conduct interviews however they want for good or bad.

Nothing to negotiate you take the pay or dont.

Security Officer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Questions
    • Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question
    none

Not Employed Any Longer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in December 2010.

The manager asked me to start immediately as a Site Supervisor at Walmart and I accepted. I went for my drug test, filled out the paperwork and received my uniforms and badge. I started that evening.

Interview Questions
    • How can you work a full-time heat and air job, full-time college student, and a full-time security guard?   View Answer
    • Are you still employed?   View Answer

Security Officer Interview

Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Murrells Inlet, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrells Inlet, SC

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in November 2013.

I was picked up from a previous contract. Everything was very disorganized with promises of higher pay when after 6 months we are still at the same amount. There was little or no communication between the Area Manager and the District Manager, which led to some confusing answers.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation process, I needed a job since I was loosing my current one to them. They said I would get paid x amount and that was that.

Lead Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in August 2010.

Rather simple; basic writing, reading comprehension, and communication skills tested; High School/GED level testing; Applied and was granted an interview within days; Upon confirmation of aforementioned skills, was offered the position.

N/A. Inflexible offer given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in February 2012.

The Interview was very professional and well organized... I was interviewed by one man who referred me to another above him to make a decision about what position i should get with the company. They were very considerate and nice people. I thought I was getting on with a GREAT company.

Interview Questions
    • When is the last time your cell phone was cut off?   View Answer
    Very unimpressed with the company when my interview went so well they offered me the Shift supervisor position as a new hire because of my security and military experience and my professionalism... and when I cam in the next day for training... they told me the had given it to some one else... AFTER they had given it to me... because her husband had gotten the contract for the company... it didn't work out in the end...

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

They wanted a resume, proof of diploma or GED, Social security card, drivers license, and performed a background check for a criminal record. There was an in person interview with someone in H.R.

After I was informed of intent to hire they had me go to a clinic for health check and drug screening. This part may vary depending on the site you're assigned to work.

Interview Questions
    • Rather basic questions and much of it related to understanding previous experience in the field.   Answer Question
    You may be able to negotiate depending on availability of positions. Each site pays different and offers slightly different options. You may get better pay or work options but have to travel farther.

Assistant Site Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview and screening at the Allentown office. Then a drug test and background check that takes forever. Then an 8-9 hour day basic training at the Allentown office. Then three days at job site training at minimum wage pay.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over other applicants?   View Answer
    No negotiating involved

Worked for U.S. Security Associates? Contribute to the Community!