U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Aurora, CO).

Interview

The Interview was good. They seemed to effectively check on your references. They evaluate you and place you where ever they want. Seemed to me that they just needed bodies to fill post. So I immediately assumed you would be treated as such.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends, holidays, and Nights.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Basically just asking your availability and do you have a driver's license transportation of your own and can you pass a drug test, can you pass a background check. After that you pay $30 for your own finger printing then you go to a training class the next day take 12 tests, yes its easy, yes you can help each other, after you make at least 70% on the test you'll probably work that sane week.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

As long as you can pass a drug test and tell them you have a car and are available anytime they'll hire you. They're just looking for warm bodies to fill their client sites.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestline, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Crestline, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Basic online application followed by a week of waiting. Shortly after a week a basic phone interview and a job was offered immediately. This is a pretty standard setup in the industry.

Interview Questions

• They offered the job to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate. Period. The guy got upset and told me "Well I will cross you off my list then." Sorry there, chief, you've got to do better than that to hire good employees.

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I went to the interview only for her to sit me in a room to tell me that she offered the job to someone else the day before. No calls or emails were made. I was upset because I ran around all morning to get a background check for no reason. And she was like, I thought my boss sent the email. This place looked unorganized and was a joke.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Irving, TX).

Interview

Easy. Didnt ask me any questions really. The lady that hired me was really nice. All she asked me was how much i wanted to get paid, and and after that she made a few calls about getting me a post to work at

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to get paid   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Great interview. Manager was pleasant and informative. Very laid back and eager to hire professional and productive individuals. Would recommend this company to anyone 11.00/Hour as a loss prevention associate.

Interview Questions

• Everything was explained, just asked if I had any questions at the end. Also asked "About me".   Answer Question

Account Manager/Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview with an Operations Manager. I dressed in suit, he dressed in khakis and a polo shirt. Operations Manager seemed unorganized, unprepared. Made me wait passed my schedule times. and was complaining that he needed a break from talking too much. Asked several good questions.

Interview Questions

• How much recruiting experience do you have?   1 Answer

Lieutent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Fair Lawn, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

nothing much just ask a few Q&A and that was it what can i say more it was just to easy to get in here to work way to easy

Interview Questions

• do you have all your certs that was it   1 Answer

Secuirty Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Secaucus, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

All they really ask is if you have experience in order to determine your pay and your availability. Also be sure to say you are open availabilty because it gives you more site options. Ve prepared to wait at least an hr or two beforw being interviewed. They do it to test your patience. basically a guarantee hire

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They're pretty flexible with you requesting a specific shift or location