U.S. Security Associates

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

1.5

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Questions
    • Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question
    none

Public Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in July 2014.

EASY, you can be dumber that a box of rocks and still get the job. You can literately not read or write and you can still get the job. As long as you can put pants on and stand in one spot and do nothing security related they will LOVE you!

Interview Questions

Heard it was a horrible company

Security Officer Interview

Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2014.

Quick and easy, you get asked 2 questions on the phone interview. whats is your security experience and what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer. if hired you get a 8hr orientatation 2 days later and you have to pass a digital and drug test during orientation

Interview Questions
    • None really
      1. What is your security experience
      2.what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer.
        Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2014.

Very simple phone interview, then met the next day and did all the paperwork. Was also very fast, should have been a sign, that they just want bodys to fill shifts. They did a background check before the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

They wanted a resume, proof of diploma or GED, Social security card, drivers license, and performed a background check for a criminal record. There was an in person interview with someone in H.R.

After I was informed of intent to hire they had me go to a clinic for health check and drug screening. This part may vary depending on the site you're assigned to work.

Interview Questions
    • Rather basic questions and much of it related to understanding previous experience in the field.   Answer Question
    You may be able to negotiate depending on availability of positions. Each site pays different and offers slightly different options. You may get better pay or work options but have to travel farther.

Assistant Site Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview and screening at the Allentown office. Then a drug test and background check that takes forever. Then an 8-9 hour day basic training at the Allentown office. Then three days at job site training at minimum wage pay.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over other applicants?   View Answer
    No negotiating involved

Lead Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Hiring process was your standard security paperwork, licenses and background check and drug test. Was no interview it was a takeover of an established account.

Interview Questions
    • Doesn't apply and if there was a interview, in the security field the questions are always the same. They never change, almost scripted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in February 2014.

Had to drive an hour and a half away to go to the companys home office. I felt very unfortunate for this company to not be hiring locally. Most companies would set up a place to hire locally.

Cant complain

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

I don't really remember the process all that much except the day I submitted my resume, I was called into the office for an interview. It was one interview and it went well. I already had 10 years security behind me. I thought both Cheryl and Mike (Recruiter and Field Supervisor) were friendly and helpful as they placed me right away. Thought the office was a little cluttered and they never seem to have the right size uniforms in stock.

Interview Questions
    • None. All the questions were routine and easy to answer.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation phase.