U.S. Security Associates

U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

1.4

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in None (Italy)

Interview

I applied on line. And was interviewed in person. Got two days training .drug tested and fingerprinted.one on one with the interviewer. He asked me my name ,How I got the knowledge of the Job, my age, skills and to describe my previous experience. After the interview ,he was satisfied and scheduled me for training. It was an awesome experience being interviewed by an experience gentle man in a reputable organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was recommended by a sibling and was interviewed within a week. The account manager himself interviewed me. The interview consisted of him talking about his expectations and some other anecdotes of his. He did not ask me any questions he spoke to me as if I already had the position. After the interview there was an examination of security knowledge but it was preceded by a teaching event covering the topics. It was very easy.

Interview Questions

• As far as security alerts are concerned. What does a code yellow refer to.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Doral, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

they sat me in a conference room and basically treated us like cattle, when asked about a restroom one account manager said " I don't know, I'm busy get out of my way"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Dont even bother with this company. I had a interview at 9am he didn't show so I called and he said he was late and to come back at 10:30. So I arrivedtvt 10:30 and he didn't show up till 11. Then the whole interview was him telling me how boring it was and I'd have to work 12 hour shifts and all the bad things about the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a girlfriend   1 Answer
    • If I could work 7pm - 7am throughout the week for 8.50 am hour   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy quick interview. Interviewer was really nice and had a great personality. I had to complete a long online training and exam at home which took me 9 hours to complete. Waiting to receive a call to come back into the office to complete paperwork and get my uniforms and schedule!

Securtiy Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview got a call the same day i applied . Quickest interview 10.00 an hour and get to help people abd walk around all day

Interview Questions

• Do you like to deal with people?   1 Answer

Securtiy Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Syracuse, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Filled out packet of information. There was no 1 on 1 interview. There was a group of 3 other guys with me. Wasn't so much an interview, but telling about the company and information about the job. She liked my tie, so maybe that is why I got the job.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was my first interview in 7 years. It went well. Asked about previous work history. Took my information right then and there. No bsing. Just waiting on my background check, eventually a drug screen. Interview was quick and painless. Class on the other hand, was not. Told the class was going to be from 0845 to 1545 but it was until 1700.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your other jobs?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple phone interview, then met the next day and did all the paperwork. Was also very fast, should have been a sign, that they just want bodys to fill shifts. They did a background check before the phone interview.