U.S. Security Associates

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Average Difficulty
40 candidate interviews

Interviewed at U.S. Security Associates

Interview Details – Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Not Employed Any Longer Interview

Not Employed Any Longer
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in December 2010.

Interview Details – The manager asked me to start immediately as a Site Supervisor at Walmart and I accepted. I went for my drug test, filled out the paperwork and received my uniforms and badge. I started that evening.

Interview Questions

• How can you work a full-time heat and air job, full-time college student, and a full-time security guard?   View Answer
  • Are you still employed?   View Answer

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview Details – Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Question – Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2014.

Interview Details – Quick and easy, you get asked 2 questions on the phone interview. whats is your security experience and what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer. if hired you get a 8hr orientatation 2 days later and you have to pass a digital and drug test during orientation

Interview Question – None really
1. What is your security experience
2.what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer.
  Answer Question

Armed Security Officer Interview

Armed Security Officer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview Details – Was so fast at the time I started right away. They cannot find or keep Officer so they will go quick for hired peoples.

Assistant Site Supervisor Interview

Assistant Site Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview Details – Interview and screening at the Allentown office. Then a drug test and background check that takes forever. Then an 8-9 hour day basic training at the Allentown office. Then three days at job site training at minimum wage pay.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over other applicants?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating involved

Southfield, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview Details – They wanted a resume, proof of diploma or GED, Social security card, drivers license, and performed a background check for a criminal record. There was an in person interview with someone in H.R.

After I was informed of intent to hire they had me go to a clinic for health check and drug screening. This part may vary depending on the site you're assigned to work.

Interview Question – Rather basic questions and much of it related to understanding previous experience in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You may be able to negotiate depending on availability of positions. Each site pays different and offers slightly different options. You may get better pay or work options but have to travel farther.

Gaithersburg, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was straightforward. Not going to be much help here. They were planning on hiring me before I even interviewed. They said they wanted to up the quality of the SOs.

They pretty much said you are smart and articulate. You're hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Loss Prevention Agent
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of about a 30 minute phone call. My resume was reviewed and basically I had the job before the manager even talked to me. The only questions asked really were about my previous employment, if i have any criminal background, can I pass a drug test, and how soon I would be able to start. I was also promised many things such as gas reimbursement, benefits, etc, etc which I later found out were grossly exaggerated in order to get me to say yes to the job.

Interview Question – No questions were that unique   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my pay from $12 to $13 an hour.

Commerce, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview Details – No interview. It's basically when can you start?

Interview Question – How far are you willing to drive?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Security Associates

Worked for U.S. Security Associates? Contribute to the Community!