U.S. Security Associates

U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy quick interview. Interviewer was really nice and had a great personality. I had to complete a long online training and exam at home which took me 9 hours to complete. Waiting to receive a call to come back into the office to complete paperwork and get my uniforms and schedule!

Securtiy Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview got a call the same day i applied . Quickest interview 10.00 an hour and get to help people abd walk around all day

Interview Questions

• Do you like to deal with people?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Meriden, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer talked on his phone during the whole interview. Hardly looked at me and evaded most of my questions. Employees kept walking in while i was there

Interview Questions

• He didn't have any just said i was hired .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Macon, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group one with about 4 other applicants. We had to wait an hour for the interviewer to finally become available. He basically told us about the expectations of the position we were applying for, looked over our applications, and told us to be ready for a call telling where we would be posted. It was very informal.

Interview Questions

• They asked us if we could pass a background and drug screening.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

LPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple just a lot to remember. Also very quick process the only thing that takes long is the background check process. Besides that everything is pretty easy. Also the person who interview me is pretty good at explaining every detail. Like I said it's pretty easy the hard part is to remember everything.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to become A lpo   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Nothing just asked if I wanted to work they really just wanna make sure your alive and don't do drugs you pretty much need open availability for this job easiest interview

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Questions

• Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in July 2014.

Interview

EASY, you can be dumber that a box of rocks and still get the job. You can literately not read or write and you can still get the job. As long as you can put pants on and stand in one spot and do nothing security related they will LOVE you!

Interview Questions

Heard it was a horrible company

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy, you get asked 2 questions on the phone interview. whats is your security experience and what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer. if hired you get a 8hr orientatation 2 days later and you have to pass a digital and drug test during orientation

Interview Questions

• None really
      1. What is your security experience
      2.what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer.

Answer Question