U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was my first interview in 7 years. It went well. Asked about previous work history. Took my information right then and there. No bsing. Just waiting on my background check, eventually a drug screen. Interview was quick and painless. Class on the other hand, was not. Told the class was going to be from 0845 to 1545 but it was until 1700.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your other jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Hicksville, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The process during the interview is to speak to the HR after he feel that you are a fit for the job he send you to a second room to fill out paperwork for direct deposit security information from your license and to take a drug test on the scene. You're also going to have to open up your email address and fill out emails. After you have completed everything you go to a third room and try on for uniform fits you best in size uniform can also be based upon jobsite.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and holidays, what kind of hours are you looking for   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Winchester, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Generally informal. I was interviewed by the Supervisor of Plant Security who reports to U.S. Security Associates.I was asked where I had worked before, why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Doral, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

they sat me in a conference room and basically treated us like cattle, when asked about a restroom one account manager said " I don't know, I'm busy get out of my way"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Dont even bother with this company. I had a interview at 9am he didn't show so I called and he said he was late and to come back at 10:30. So I arrivedtvt 10:30 and he didn't show up till 11. Then the whole interview was him telling me how boring it was and I'd have to work 12 hour shifts and all the bad things about the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a girlfriend   1 Answer
    • If I could work 7pm - 7am throughout the week for 8.50 am hour   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy quick interview. Interviewer was really nice and had a great personality. I had to complete a long online training and exam at home which took me 9 hours to complete. Waiting to receive a call to come back into the office to complete paperwork and get my uniforms and schedule!

Securtiy Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview got a call the same day i applied . Quickest interview 10.00 an hour and get to help people abd walk around all day

Interview Questions

• Do you like to deal with people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Meriden, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer talked on his phone during the whole interview. Hardly looked at me and evaded most of my questions. Employees kept walking in while i was there

Interview Questions

• He didn't have any just said i was hired .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Macon, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group one with about 4 other applicants. We had to wait an hour for the interviewer to finally become available. He basically told us about the expectations of the position we were applying for, looked over our applications, and told us to be ready for a call telling where we would be posted. It was very informal.

Interview Questions

• They asked us if we could pass a background and drug screening.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

LPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple just a lot to remember. Also very quick process the only thing that takes long is the background check process. Besides that everything is pretty easy. Also the person who interview me is pretty good at explaining every detail. Like I said it's pretty easy the hard part is to remember everything.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to become A lpo   1 Answer