U.S. Security Associates Loss Prevention Agent Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Very easy to get hired at this company as long as you can pass a background check. The biggest thing is passing their terrorism test on their computer & loss prevention if your doing LP for them. They have all their own test that you must pass to work at this company and you get two shoots to pass them and one shoot to pass any drug test & background check.

Interview Questions

• The terrorism & loss prevention test was the most difficult thing about the process. The most unexpected was the wait you can go into the office and wait up to 1-4 hours if you don't keep on them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a pain in the butt first i was offered $14,50 then the day before i was to start work they retracted their offer & gave me 13.00 an hour

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Portland, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of about a 30 minute phone call. My resume was reviewed and basically I had the job before the manager even talked to me. The only questions asked really were about my previous employment, if i have any criminal background, can I pass a drug test, and how soon I would be able to start. I was also promised many things such as gas reimbursement, benefits, etc, etc which I later found out were grossly exaggerated in order to get me to say yes to the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay from $12 to $13 an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Orlando, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with a District Manager who himself seemed very knowledgeable and professional. I think we clicked right off the bat because after reviewing my resume and speaking with him for a few minutes, it was apparent that our backgrounds were very similar. He continued by detailing the job responsibilities and his expectations for the position. We then toured the facility, at which point I felt that I knew I was getting the job. To be on the safe side, I used the opportunity to highlight specific cases that I had worked in the past. that sealed the deal I believe. He then told be about company orientation dates and times, background checks, and drug testing. All in all about an hour was spent "interviewing".

Interview Questions

• This interview was pretty standard. I have a lot of experience, and was not caught off guard with any of them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was firm with no negotiation, however the review process allows for up to two raises per year based on performance.

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in November 2008.

Interview

It was fast and easy, the only thing that was complex was the fact that a guard card was needed. It took a whole week to pass this requirement and there was no pay for it. The drug testing is done on the spot. They do suggest the fact that they do random testing for drugs but it has never be done to me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They like to make the deal on the spot alot of pressure and fact dropping on how they are unable to give more for the profitability of the company's contract.