U.S. Security Associates

U.S. Security Associates Security Guard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Irving, TX).

Interview

Easy. Didnt ask me any questions really. The lady that hired me was really nice. All she asked me was how much i wanted to get paid, and and after that she made a few calls about getting me a post to work at

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to get paid   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was my first interview in 7 years. It went well. Asked about previous work history. Took my information right then and there. No bsing. Just waiting on my background check, eventually a drug screen. Interview was quick and painless. Class on the other hand, was not. Told the class was going to be from 0845 to 1545 but it was until 1700.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your other jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Hicksville, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The process during the interview is to speak to the HR after he feel that you are a fit for the job he send you to a second room to fill out paperwork for direct deposit security information from your license and to take a drug test on the scene. You're also going to have to open up your email address and fill out emails. After you have completed everything you go to a third room and try on for uniform fits you best in size uniform can also be based upon jobsite.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and holidays, what kind of hours are you looking for   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Meriden, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer talked on his phone during the whole interview. Hardly looked at me and evaded most of my questions. Employees kept walking in while i was there

Interview Questions

• He didn't have any just said i was hired .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple phone interview, then met the next day and did all the paperwork. Was also very fast, should have been a sign, that they just want bodys to fill shifts. They did a background check before the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrells Inlet, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Murrells Inlet, SC) in November 2013.

Interview

I was picked up from a previous contract. Everything was very disorganized with promises of higher pay when after 6 months we are still at the same amount. There was little or no communication between the Area Manager and the District Manager, which led to some confusing answers.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how we get paid.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process, I needed a job since I was loosing my current one to them. They said I would get paid x amount and that was that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

Went in for an interview, was similar to a retail job interview, nothing crazy. Asks the typical "explain a time you were in a difficult situation, and how you handled it."

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, pretty basic. Looking for someone that can stay out of trouble working on there own.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basically told me I got the job starting a $9 an hour. First shift was filled so I had the option of second or third shift, I chose second.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Federal Way, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

went through pointless traiing

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates in April 2012.

Interview

Very poor, the hiring manager had no experience in Security at all, could tell that they lie to you right from the start about the job and pay and getting rasies

Interview Questions

• There was nothing hard at all about the interview, especially after i was hired to see the kind of people they hired just goes to show that the hiring manager had no background in Security if he did then their is something really wrong with his hiring process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was none it was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The Interview was very professional and well organized... I was interviewed by one man who referred me to another above him to make a decision about what position i should get with the company. They were very considerate and nice people. I thought I was getting on with a GREAT company.

Interview Questions

• When is the last time your cell phone was cut off?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very unimpressed with the company when my interview went so well they offered me the Shift supervisor position as a new hire because of my security and military experience and my professionalism... and when I cam in the next day for training... they told me the had given it to some one else... AFTER they had given it to me... because her husband had gotten the contract for the company... it didn't work out in the end...