U.S. Security Associates

U.S. Security Associates Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Doral, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

they sat me in a conference room and basically treated us like cattle, when asked about a restroom one account manager said " I don't know, I'm busy get out of my way"

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Dont even bother with this company. I had a interview at 9am he didn't show so I called and he said he was late and to come back at 10:30. So I arrivedtvt 10:30 and he didn't show up till 11. Then the whole interview was him telling me how boring it was and I'd have to work 12 hour shifts and all the bad things about the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a girlfriend   1 Answer
    • If I could work 7pm - 7am throughout the week for 8.50 am hour   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy quick interview. Interviewer was really nice and had a great personality. I had to complete a long online training and exam at home which took me 9 hours to complete. Waiting to receive a call to come back into the office to complete paperwork and get my uniforms and schedule!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Nothing just asked if I wanted to work they really just wanna make sure your alive and don't do drugs you pretty much need open availability for this job easiest interview

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Questions

• Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Sign an application, take urine test, look at your background info...there really wasn't much interviewing. They just made sure you were sane. After the interview and uniform sizing they set you up on any site they have available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy, you get asked 2 questions on the phone interview. whats is your security experience and what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer. if hired you get a 8hr orientatation 2 days later and you have to pass a digital and drug test during orientation

Interview Questions

• None really
      1. What is your security experience
      2.what other qualities do you have to contribute to being a officer.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Southfield, MI).

Interview

They wanted a resume, proof of diploma or GED, Social security card, drivers license, and performed a background check for a criminal record. There was an in person interview with someone in H.R.

After I was informed of intent to hire they had me go to a clinic for health check and drug screening. This part may vary depending on the site you're assigned to work.

Interview Questions

• Rather basic questions and much of it related to understanding previous experience in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You may be able to negotiate depending on availability of positions. Each site pays different and offers slightly different options. You may get better pay or work options but have to travel farther.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Had to drive an hour and a half away to go to the companys home office. I felt very unfortunate for this company to not be hiring locally. Most companies would set up a place to hire locally.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Cant complain

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

I don't really remember the process all that much except the day I submitted my resume, I was called into the office for an interview. It was one interview and it went well. I already had 10 years security behind me. I thought both Cheryl and Mike (Recruiter and Field Supervisor) were friendly and helpful as they placed me right away. Thought the office was a little cluttered and they never seem to have the right size uniforms in stock.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions were routine and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiation phase.