U.S. Security Associates Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Aurora, CO).

Interview

The Interview was good. They seemed to effectively check on your references. They evaluate you and place you where ever they want. Seemed to me that they just needed bodies to fill post. So I immediately assumed you would be treated as such.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends, holidays, and Nights.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Security Officer Interview

Interview

As long as you can pass a drug test and tell them you have a car and are available anytime they'll hire you. They're just looking for warm bodies to fill their client sites.

Anonymous Employee in Crestline, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Crestline, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Basic online application followed by a week of waiting. Shortly after a week a basic phone interview and a job was offered immediately. This is a pretty standard setup in the industry.

Interview Questions

• They offered the job to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate. Period. The guy got upset and told me "Well I will cross you off my list then." Sorry there, chief, you've got to do better than that to hire good employees.

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Winchester, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Generally informal. I was interviewed by the Supervisor of Plant Security who reports to U.S. Security Associates.I was asked where I had worked before, why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Doral, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

they sat me in a conference room and basically treated us like cattle, when asked about a restroom one account manager said " I don't know, I'm busy get out of my way"

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Dont even bother with this company. I had a interview at 9am he didn't show so I called and he said he was late and to come back at 10:30. So I arrivedtvt 10:30 and he didn't show up till 11. Then the whole interview was him telling me how boring it was and I'd have to work 12 hour shifts and all the bad things about the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a girlfriend   1 Answer
    • If I could work 7pm - 7am throughout the week for 8.50 am hour   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy quick interview. Interviewer was really nice and had a great personality. I had to complete a long online training and exam at home which took me 9 hours to complete. Waiting to receive a call to come back into the office to complete paperwork and get my uniforms and schedule!

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Macon, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group one with about 4 other applicants. We had to wait an hour for the interviewer to finally become available. He basically told us about the expectations of the position we were applying for, looked over our applications, and told us to be ready for a call telling where we would be posted. It was very informal.

Interview Questions

• They asked us if we could pass a background and drug screening.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Nothing just asked if I wanted to work they really just wanna make sure your alive and don't do drugs you pretty much need open availability for this job easiest interview

Negotiation

None

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Interview was very easy and relaxed style a few questions then poof your done. The Hiring Process was so long you have to go to their home office which may be miles away for almost a week to complete the entire process to be able to start work.

Interview Questions

• Really didnt have one but generally its what is you best or worse trait   Answer Question

Negotiation

none