1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blackwood, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackwood, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Vision in March 2010.

It was very easy to get to a level one interview. I was informed over the phone that the company conducts open interviews on a daily basis from 10:00AM until 2:00PM.
 There were several other candidates in the office when I arrived, and we were given a brief tour of the facilities.
 My first HR person was extremely personable, friendly, and seemed to really enjoy the company and their position within. I accepted a second interview on the spot. This person seemed only interested in getting me to commit to "the minimum salary I needed to survive", even after I declined as I wished to learn more about the job description, and the responsibilities that went along with it prior to being "locked in" to a salary range.
 My personal perception upon leaving was that the company is doing many good things (on site cafe, daycare, overtime) for their employees, but will probably only be offering minimum wage and will be constantly monitoring your every minute of work to ensure productivity.
 It's nothing unusual for manufacturing to work this way, and they did state that "overtime is a way of life", so I assume employees would have the opportunity to increase their salary by working it.

Interview Questions
  • What is the minimum salary you need to survive on.   View Answer

Worked for U.S. Vision? Contribute to the Community!