U.S. Vision

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Blackwood, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Vision in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was very easy to get to a level one interview. I was informed over the phone that the company conducts open interviews on a daily basis from 10:00AM until 2:00PM.
 There were several other candidates in the office when I arrived, and we were given a brief tour of the facilities.
 My first HR person was extremely personable, friendly, and seemed to really enjoy the company and their position within. I accepted a second interview on the spot. This person seemed only interested in getting me to commit to "the minimum salary I needed to survive", even after I declined as I wished to learn more about the job description, and the responsibilities that went along with it prior to being "locked in" to a salary range.
 My personal perception upon leaving was that the company is doing many good things (on site cafe, daycare, overtime) for their employees, but will probably only be offering minimum wage and will be constantly monitoring your every minute of work to ensure productivity.
 It's nothing unusual for manufacturing to work this way, and they did state that "overtime is a way of life", so I assume employees would have the opportunity to increase their salary by working it.

Interview Question – What is the minimum salary you need to survive on.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for U.S. Vision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Vision Call Center Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Vision employees and interview candidates.