U.S.denro Steels Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S.denro Steels

Candidate Interview Review

Management Associate- Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S.denro Steels in October 2011.

I was called in for an interview after applying for one through the career placement office at my campus. I got the first interview, which was at my campus. A week or so later I got a call to go to their office building for a second interview, and about 4 days later I got a call with a job offer.

For my offer, the pay was about average, but their benefits were comparable to a high ranking union employee.

Interview Questions
    • How important to you is diversity in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Name a good and bad decision you have made recently and the reasoning you used to make these decisions.   Answer Question
    When I got the call with the offer, the HR lady I spoke with sounded as if she wanted an answer right then and there, so I asked if there was any time for my to consider it. They gave me exactly one week, so I went for it.

Worked for U.S.denro Steels? Contribute to the Community!