UAE Exchange Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.1

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UAE Exchange in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process takes about 3 weeks. First round is a webex vedio call with the recruiting manager. If you clear this, then the next round is with the country head of debt and the person who took your first round. The interview questions were technical and behavioural. They will test how keen you are on relocating. They will offer the designation basis your years of experience and not basis your current designation, in my opinion this is a little unfair as sometimes that means you have to go one level down. Salary is basic and minimum. They basically sell you the "opportunity to work in Abu Dhabi".

Interview Questions

• None. Technical questions I could answer because of my experience   Answer Question

Offer was designation - one level down from my current and pay as per UAE standards was low!!

Manager Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UAE Exchange (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

1.Telephonic interview from contry of work Questions regarding resume submitted and some behavioural questions and reactions during specific situations 2.Telephonic interview from Head office Dubai. specific questions related to job description and understanding of compilation of financial statements 3.Face to face interview with country head of country of work- behavioural questions and some repeated questions from previous intervies - special points goes to appearance, manners , skills, approach towards work 4.Offer letter and other HR formalities. country specific forms and identity details

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation as the package was fixed and benefits were minimum standard according to industry norms

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UAE Exchange (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2012.

Interview

If you know someone then only you will be hired!!

Interview Questions

• Nothings Difficult!! Ensure that you take some curd rice or curry rice for the interview!!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotitaions!! take or leave stlye !!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UAE Exchange (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in December 2011.

Interview

Written, Group Discussion and interview. After discussing about previous job history. Easy to accept challenges and employee benefits. Background check, Previous Employer verification and Police verification. Over phone interview and job function related discussion.

Interview Questions

• Reason behind leaving previous Job, Previous job environment and job benifites. Job functional related queries and new appointed job responsibilities. Cross multi-nationality job function.   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UAE Exchange in October 2011.

Interview

It was about my experience in UBL, about family, why do I want to relocate if I was satisfied from UBL.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. It was about expectations and convenience to move to Operations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I had a banking experience, HR Head offered me a job and said, you try all available days for Bank, in case God forbid you don't find, please accept our officer in Branch officer.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UAE Exchange (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2010.

Interview

informal and more about my past work experience

Interview Questions

• tell me something abut yourself   2 Answers
    • why do you want to join us   1 Answer

Negotiation

stubborn negotiations

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UAE Exchange (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.

Interview

do you drive a car? Can you speak hindi/punjabi? Are in real in need for a job because we will squeeze you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. We can hire some one else for minimum wage and we are paying you 12 dollars, be happy.

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UAE Exchange in August 2008.

Interview

very beginning of my interview day, i met with one high official in our country office. There were a short term conversation with interviewer. They selected me and from HR,company send other team for taking group interview. there were 3 session. Completion of those session 1:1 interview was there. Overall total recruitment process was so good. Group discussion was very important part i feel.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UAE Exchange (Doha (Qatar)) in March 2008.

Interview

Just submit your cv and once they checked you will be called for an interview. you must be a fast learner, good typing skills, good on communicating about the products, customer service must be excellent, alert while handling cash, must look professional on work, greeting the customers, providing the customer expectations.

Interview Questions

• There will be no difficult question to be asked.   1 Answer