UAE Exchange Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

1.9

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UAE Exchange in April 2012.

If you know someone then only you will be hired!!

Interview Questions
    • Nothings Difficult!! Ensure that you take some curd rice or curry rice for the interview!!!!   Answer Question
    no negotitaions!! take or leave stlye !!

Officer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at UAE Exchange in October 2011.

It was about my experience in UBL, about family, why do I want to relocate if I was satisfied from UBL.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. It was about expectations and convenience to move to Operations.   Answer Question
    Since I had a banking experience, HR Head offered me a job and said, you try all available days for Bank, in case God forbid you don't find, please accept our officer in Branch officer.

Manager Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange.

1.Telephonic interview from contry of work
     Questions regarding resume submitted and some behavioural questions and reactions during specific situations
    2.Telephonic interview from Head office Dubai. specific questions related to job description and understanding of compilation of financial statements
    3.Face to face interview with country head of country of work- behavioural questions and some repeated questions from previous intervies - special points goes to appearance, manners , skills, approach towards work
    4.Offer letter and other HR formalities. country specific forms and identity details

Interview Questions
    There was not much negotiation as the package was fixed and benefits were minimum standard according to industry norms

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Doha (Qatar)
    Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange in March 2008.

Just submit your cv and once they checked you will be called for an interview. you must be a fast learner, good typing skills, good on communicating about the products, customer service must be excellent, alert while handling cash, must look professional on work, greeting the customers, providing the customer expectations.

Officer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange in August 2008.

very beginning of my interview day, i met with one high official in our country office. There were a short term conversation with interviewer. They selected me and from HR,company send other team for taking group interview. there were 3 session. Completion of those session 1:1 interview was there. Overall total recruitment process was so good. Group discussion was very important part i feel.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange in June 2010.

do you drive a car?
    Can you speak hindi/punjabi?
    Are in real in need for a job because we will squeeze you.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. We can hire some one else for minimum wage and we are paying you 12 dollars, be happy.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at UAE Exchange in June 2010.

informal and more about my past work experience

stubborn negotiations

Worked for UAE Exchange? Contribute to the Community!