UAE Exchange

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UAE Exchange in April 2012.

Interview Details – If you know someone then only you will be hired!!

Interview Question – Nothings Difficult!! Ensure that you take some curd rice or curry rice for the interview!!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotitaions!! take or leave stlye !!

Officer Interview

Officer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at UAE Exchange in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was about my experience in UBL, about family, why do I want to relocate if I was satisfied from UBL.

Interview Question – Nothing as such. It was about expectations and convenience to move to Operations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since I had a banking experience, HR Head offered me a job and said, you try all available days for Bank, in case God forbid you don't find, please accept our officer in Branch officer.

Manager Accounts Interview

Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange.

Interview Details – 1.Telephonic interview from contry of work
 Questions regarding resume submitted and some behavioural questions and reactions during specific situations
2.Telephonic interview from Head office Dubai. specific questions related to job description and understanding of compilation of financial statements
3.Face to face interview with country head of country of work- behavioural questions and some repeated questions from previous intervies - special points goes to appearance, manners , skills, approach towards work
4.Offer letter and other HR formalities. country specific forms and identity details

Interview Question – Every thing was normal and out of check list from HR   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation as the package was fixed and benefits were minimum standard according to industry norms

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier Interview

Doha (Qatar)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange in March 2008.

Interview Details – Just submit your cv and once they checked you will be called for an interview. you must be a fast learner, good typing skills, good on communicating about the products, customer service must be excellent, alert while handling cash, must look professional on work, greeting the customers, providing the customer expectations.

Interview Question – There will be no difficult question to be asked.   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange in August 2008.

Interview Details – very beginning of my interview day, i met with one high official in our country office. There were a short term conversation with interviewer. They selected me and from HR,company send other team for taking group interview. there were 3 session. Completion of those session 1:1 interview was there. Overall total recruitment process was so good. Group discussion was very important part i feel.

General Occupation Interview

Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UAE Exchange in June 2010.

Interview Details – do you drive a car?
Can you speak hindi/punjabi?
Are in real in need for a job because we will squeeze you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. We can hire some one else for minimum wage and we are paying you 12 dollars, be happy.

Finance Interview

Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UAE Exchange in June 2010.

Interview Details – informal and more about my past work experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – stubborn negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UAE Exchange? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UAE Exchange interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by UAE Exchange employees and interview candidates.