UAMS Medical Center Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.3

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Did not take nothing but a month.. You do not take a drug test. You do have to go to orientation with other departments. They do give one on one traning. To get the job make sure you have a job listed on your resume for the time they are asking for nothing the experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When do I start

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

When I applied for the position, I applied for three others in the same organization. I had one interview with the person who was supposed to be my superior and two other individuals. I was called back in less than two weeks and had a second interview with two others. My superior called and made the offer for employment and asked me to come in to sign the offer packet. The staff members were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• It has been so long ago that I cannot recall a most difficult question.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I was hired through a personal invitation from the PI who new me from previous collaboration. No interview, but I had 3 months long visit to his lab before he offered a job.

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Project/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in August 2013.

Interview

This was a very professional interview. The overall process was very positive the covered everything from size of office space, salary, benefits, conflict resolution, time management, specifics as to what the position consisted of.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in June 2013.

Interview

With the CSM (unit manager) and a night shift nurse. Sat in a conference room and answered questions. Took weeks to get an official acceptance because of paperwork issues.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in August 2011.

Interview

initially call from HR, then scheduled interview in clinic with director and two other nurses they asked multiple questions in a panel type format. After they finished asking the questions that they had previously prepared they showed me around the clinic. The environment was initially intimidating, but the other nurses helped relax the environment. Everyone was very nice and respectful. The next day I was called and offered the position.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR a day or two later. I set up a phone interview, which was actually more stressful than the second in-person interview. A lot of situational questions were asked right off the bat, which I wasn't expecting over the phone. It lasted about 15 minutes and we set an interview at HR. That interview was very relaxed and more conversation-style. I completed a computer questionairre and was told I would be contacted by the department if they were interested.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where you made something more efficient.   Answer Question

Respiratory Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview: Comprehensive mixed with a bit of humor. Met with Manager, Assistant manager as well as area supervisors. Positive experience overall. Area was well lit and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I would consider a management position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hourly wage was inline with other area facilities

Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in January 2009.

Interview

to describe my work during my phd. my technical skills, my team work capabilities and scientific writing and presentation skills and analytical skills

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UAMS Medical Center (Little Rock, AR) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring process takes forever! Many people have already found other jobs by the time they're even contacted for an interview. After the interview, you never hear from them again unless you're the hiree.

Negotiation

No negotiation at my level--they tell you what they'll pay you. Physicians get to negotiate.