UAMS Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UAMS Medical Center.

Interview Details – When I applied for the position, I applied for three others in the same organization. I had one interview with the person who was supposed to be my superior and two other individuals. I was called back in less than two weeks and had a second interview with two others. My superior called and made the offer for employment and asked me to come in to sign the offer packet. The staff members were very friendly.

Interview Question – It has been so long ago that I cannot recall a most difficult question.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow
Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person and interviewed at UAMS Medical Center.

Interview Details – I was hired through a personal invitation from the PI who new me from previous collaboration. No interview, but I had 3 months long visit to his lab before he offered a job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Project/Program Manager Interview

Project/Program Manager
Little Rock, AR

I applied online - interviewed at UAMS Medical Center in August 2013.

Interview Details – This was a very professional interview. The overall process was very positive the covered everything from size of office space, salary, benefits, conflict resolution, time management, specifics as to what the position consisted of.

Interview Question – How you would handle conflict in the office   Answer Question

Respiratory Care Interview

Respiratory Care
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UAMS Medical Center in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interview: Comprehensive mixed with a bit of humor. Met with Manager, Assistant manager as well as area supervisors. Positive experience overall. Area was well lit and comfortable.

Interview Question – Asked if I would consider a management position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The hourly wage was inline with other area facilities

Science Interview

Science
Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at UAMS Medical Center in January 2009.

Interview Details – to describe my work during my phd. my technical skills, my team work capabilities and scientific writing and presentation skills and analytical skills

Interview Question – purification methods   View Answer

Clerical Interview

Clerical
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UAMS Medical Center in July 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by HR a day or two later. I set up a phone interview, which was actually more stressful than the second in-person interview. A lot of situational questions were asked right off the bat, which I wasn't expecting over the phone. It lasted about 15 minutes and we set an interview at HR. That interview was very relaxed and more conversation-style. I completed a computer questionairre and was told I would be contacted by the department if they were interested.

Interview Question – Discuss a time where you made something more efficient.   Answer Question

Worked for UAMS Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!