UAT (University of Advancing Technology)

www.uat.edu
  www.uat.edu

UAT (University of Advancing Technology) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014
1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at UAT (University of Advancing Technology)

Candidate Interview Review

Manager of Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at UAT (University of Advancing Technology) in August 2014.

The Talent Acquisition Specialist was very quick at getting me in the door to interview (next day after submitting my resume), however I am not sure what happened after the 2 hour interview that made them not want to bring me in to meet with the Provost and Owner. I was really bummed out as I felt as though I did everything spot on and really gave the interview my ALL. As a person dedicated to continuously improving, I asked the recruiter for some feedback regarding what I could have done (if anything) to increase my chances of a second interview and I never heard back from her.

They have a really cool office building with a touch screen tablet that is bigger than a 55 inch plasma TV. I really liked being around all the cool technology that the students are working on there.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a situation from your last job that really annoyed you (this was like a no-win question as you aren't supposed to air your dirty laundry but this question lends itself to that behavior).   View Answer

Worked for UAT (University of Advancing Technology)? Contribute to the Community!