UBM Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBM.

Interview

it was pretty informal. I thought the interview process was pretty good I have no complaints about it. I like that they were very friendly. I think this was an easy process and I can't say much better things about it.

Interview Questions

• what experience did i have? What did I learn at my previous position? Was I willing to travel?   Answer Question

Social Media and Mobile Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at UBM (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone from the recruiter to the managers were open to answering questions along the way. I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIN. We had one phone interview. I had a second phone interview with two managers and then I asked for an in-person meeting to get a feel for the work environment.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBM in June 2011.

Interview

Position was posted and we had to apply. I was already in another role in the company. Underwent a panel interview

Negotiation

None.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at UBM (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Very nice interview for a position on their sales team. The Director I interviewed with was very forthcoming on what the role would require and even walked through another optional, potential role that might be opening up in a few months.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBM.

Interview

gd followed by an personal interview. 2 round process

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBM (Barueri (Brazil)) in July 2012.

Interview

3 interviews: headhunter, line manager and manager from headquarters. Line manager was promoting the company a lot - so get suspect. Manager from headquarter didi not seem to pay attention on what you say. All interviews were delayed. Company doesn't have HR proper interviews or psychological tests or interviewers.

Interview Questions

• None. The line manager spoke a lot, fast and it was more interested on getting the company promoted so that could convince me to join them. Unfortunately I did accepted it. I could not imagine what kind of hell I was entering in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bit negotiation. They rather pay you to get the best they want, even though they don't care for your expertise or knowledge. They offer you a higher salary to get you, and soon you will be fired. The company has huge employee turnover.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UBM (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Large organisation with multiple business units. Have interviewed serveral times with various Sales Managers/ Group Sales Directors.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at UBM in February 2011.

Interview

Channel Marketing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poor

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UBM in November 2010.

Interview

I have taken the program aptitude test and numerical test. The numerical test lasted for 35 mins. You have to complete 40 questions. I haven't finished. The program aptitude test lasted for about 2 hours. It is not difficult. The whole process lasted for 4 hours. There was no 1:1 interview.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UBM in June 2010.

Interview

Editorial test required.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiation possible.