UBS Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied through school, was contacted my a hiring manager about a few days after I applied. Went into the office for about a 30 minute interview. They got back to me a few hours later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Had a conference call for about an hour with 2 future members of the team. Talked about me and them. They asked me question to test my knowledge and I asked them questions about what kind of job they are doing. Overall very friendly, but was a little problem with connection: I was in Russia, another person was in London and another person in Sydney (Australia).

Interview Questions

• There wa a multitasking question that was a bit tricky.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. HR was very friendly and accommodating. Hiring managers were not hard to talk to and easy going. Heard back within 2 days after the first interview. The second and third in person interview was further apart. Total time was about 2 months. Overall enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

It took a long time for the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation occurred

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a close contact of the lead of the group. Overall it was one phone interview and one large group interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Generally 2 rounds of interviews happen.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges that you have faced in your current role?, What are your core strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

On compensation

Analyst Interview

Interview

1 round interview if you are a fresh graduate

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I went to a career fair and talked with the HR directly. She simply checked my resume and asked some detailed questions according to my resume. She asked me what company I was evaluating. And some other questions like what is current ratio. What does that mean?

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview and assessment centre incl. case study presenation and tests

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The process took a very long time. I did not expect to be interview for so long and wait do long for a response. I felt a little frustrated by the process. Heck, I was really frustrated by the process. I am not sure why it took so long. I was expecting a much quicker response. Oh well, maybe next time, but not this time