UBS

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in July 2013.

Interview Details – Had a conference call for about an hour with 2 future members of the team. Talked about me and them. They asked me question to test my knowledge and I asked them questions about what kind of job they are doing. Overall very friendly, but was a little problem with connection: I was in Russia, another person was in London and another person in Sydney (Australia).

Interview Question – There wa a multitasking question that was a bit tricky.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – Went through three rounds of interviews. HR was very friendly and accommodating. Hiring managers were not hard to talk to and easy going. Heard back within 2 days after the first interview. The second and third in person interview was further apart. Total time was about 2 months. Overall enjoyed the experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for UBS?   Answer Question

Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at UBS in September 2010.

Interview Details – It took a long time for the process

Interview Question – why are you looking to move   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No negotiation occurred

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I was referred by a close contact of the lead of the group. Overall it was one phone interview and one large group interview.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Interview Details – Generally 2 rounds of interviews happen.

Interview Question – What are the challenges that you have faced in your current role?, What are your core strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – On compensation

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – 1 round interview if you are a fresh graduate

Interview Question – what is your weakness   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair and talked with the HR directly. She simply checked my resume and asked some detailed questions according to my resume.
She asked me what company I was evaluating. And some other questions like what is current ratio. What does that mean?

Interview Question – Based on your resume   Answer Question

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – Interview and assessment centre incl. case study presenation and tests

Interview Question – Company case study presenatation   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in February 2010.

Interview Details – The process took a very long time. I did not expect to be interview for so long and wait do long for a response. I felt a little frustrated by the process. Heck, I was really frustrated by the process. I am not sure why it took so long. I was expecting a much quicker response. Oh well, maybe next time, but not this time

Interview Question – Why UBS?   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UBS in June 2011.

Interview Details – people were friendly, snuck a test on me, but it was fun if you like problem solving

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation that you delt with   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!