UBS

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UBS in September 2010.

Interview Details – HR was incredibly professional. When UBS is ready to hire, they will interview immediately and expect and answer immediately. The whole process was less than a week, but I know for others it can take months...until they need head count in the hiring area, then it is important to be in the right place.

Interview Question – Do you know what we do here? (The answer is hardly ever yes, but show that you did some homework)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted what was offered which was what I requested in my application.

Nashville, TN

I applied through other source and interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – Long hiring process - took over 3 months for a decision

Interview Question – no unusual interview questions - although has to interview with 5+ people in a group type interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR contacted me to see if salary level was ok

Weehawken, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in July 2007.

Interview Details – Took to long to hear back - HR issue.

Negotiation Details – I let them know how much I wanted to be paid. They told me to have faith in UBS' bonus program. Need I say more after the financial industry collapse?

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – Went through a referral. was contacted by hr directly and after an initial phone screen an inhouse interview was setup in valuations group with a manager and senior associate. The whole process was pretty smooth and lasted about three hours. Was lucky to be given an offer in a couple of days. Was able to move to the trading floor within a year of supporting a desk.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!