UBS Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.7

Creative Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

My interview process was great at UBS. I had a series of phone interviews then eventually, after a week or so, I met with my soon-to-be manager and answered a myriad of questions and had a conversation about the role. I was given ample opportunity to ask my own questions as well. The third stage of the interview was a phone interview with another potential manager who was located out-of-state. Finally, the last stage was a thorough background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent challenge you encountered at work. How did you overcome?   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Had an in person interview at a career event, followed by a phone interview. The phone interview was entirely fit questions and very informational. The first interview was harder, with a few more technical questions. I did not receive an invite for the superday.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very nice and everyone was very polite. The recruiters were very helpful in dealing with conflicts and were responsive and very timely. Even my most difficult interviewer was polite. They also had people come in to sit with us while we waited who were very open and willing to answer questions (and share correct answers to keep us from being nervous). The group task was not difficult--you don't need any technical knowledge for it.

Interview Questions

• My resume was a bit unrelated and I was asked why, given my different experience, I wanted to work there. This might have been due to my previous experience dealing with feminist issues though. No one else seemed to have this issue.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darien, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBS (Darien, CT).

Interview

brokers assistant,handled day to day daily trades and all back office work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

based on my experience

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Interview

Two interviews.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT).

Interview

HR seemed very good. I had three rounds of one on one interviews. Then I never heard anything back from them. I followed up once with HR and was told everything went well and they would be finishing up their interview process soon. That was the last I heard. Overall interview process was very good but after three rounds I would have expected at least an email or phone call that they were going to go with someone else. That aspect was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Standard audit questions. They mostly look for personality.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a first round interview at school. Since I went to a "UBS Days" event a month before, I had already met the interviewer and knew him decently well so the first round was very short and quick and was basically guaranteed second round. He did ask one question which was how do you create a website which is very simple and straight-forward. Second round was on their campus which was two one on one interviews and a group activity which is just sitting in a room with the other candidates discussing a problem they gave you. There were surprisingly no technical questions whatsoever but all behavioral

Interview Questions

• There really were none. 1) how do you make/setup a website, 2) tell me a time when you worked on a team (outcome etc), 3) run me through your resume   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, Superday

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

1 round on campus and 1 super day with multiple interviews with middle management and senior managers. In the interview they ask general behavioral questions of situation based on projects you have worked on. Some technical questions / textual knowledge. Also one group case study to solve in a group of 6 while the interviewers see the interactions between the team. Takes approximately 6 hours of the day.

Interview Questions

• SDLC related questions and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Operations Analyst - Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

Sent in my resume to a job fair and got an interview. First round was all rapid fire behavioral questions, such as "name a time you had a big impact on someone's life" and "describe a situation where you had to deal with someone who was difficult to work with." They emailed me and told me I'd made it to the second round, which was a phone interview. They said if I passed that, I'd go to Stamford for the Super Day. The phone interview consisted of: a little bit about myself, what I did on my spare time, and lots of questions about my resume, where I saw myself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• During the phone interview, he asked why I'd want to work at an investment bank if the culture was so toxic and the reputation was so terrible.   Answer Question