UBS Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring.
First round: On campus interview conducted by MD. simple background question.
Evaluation Center: 5 interview + group interview.
  Interview: technical question. algorithm, coding, data structure, database (SQL), creative questions.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: given 10MM, how to distribute into projects? Asked to rank projects and distribute capital to reach company goal.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through our universities career serives and got a interview (on site ) shortly. This interview is not so hard, the interviewer asked some behaviour questions as well as some basic concept of finance and computer science in particular c++. Then I was invited to attend superday, it consists of 2 1:1 interview which is also focus on behaviour and a group discussion observed by interviewee. At the end, we have a lunch with the staff there and network with each other.

Interview Questions

• If you are not familiar the project you are given and you are the leader of the group what you will do?   Answer Question
    • If you missed a deadline what you will do   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

one to one personal interview, which is held in the Penn Inn hotel in the University of Pennsylvania, the recruiter asked a bunch questions, including behavior and technical.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the situation that two of your customers has the different expectations of your product   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 8 people, all 1-1 interviews that lasted about 30 min. In general they just asked questions about my resume and tried to get an understanding of what i had previously done and if I would be a good "fit" for their department.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult. One-on-one interview with the manager on the floor. Mostly asked behavioral questions but did not get into much detail. Also asked questions regarding the current market place and what was going on in the industry. Pretty typical stuff really, nothing too difficult or challenging.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiated.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

it took 4 weeks overall. involved 2 rounds of interview. one HR and one with the product owner.it took 4 weeks overall. involved 2 rounds of interview. one HR and one with the product owner.

Interview Questions

• explain the most satisfying solution provided to a business problem   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

What makes you interested in finance?
    What's happening in EM right now?
    I got given a sheet of paper and was told to draw some payoffs for options and their 1st and 2nd derivatives.
    I was asked about thoughts on Bankers and the media and ethics
    I was asked what I've done to prepare me for a finance career?
    I was asked to tell them about myself.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would react if a team member disliked me. What. Is happening in Europe now. What's put call parity. What are the Greeks and why sales.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Had a 1-1 interview with a technical senior .Surprisilngly simple HR type questions and running down the resume.Then was called on-site for a 3 long interview sessions and a group discussion and a tour of the facility.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Like any others, application first, then app test, app test consists of numerical test and logical test, very easy. Do more practice online. than 2 phone interview, than super day. ended

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Very professionally done. I had 2 formal interviews and one HR interview, and a short catch up with another Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate at all