Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS
- Intern (77)
- Analyst (24)
- Summer Analyst (23)
- Investment Banking Analyst (20)
- UBS Wealth Management (20)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Summer Analyst At UBS IB (18)
- Wealth Management Intern (18)
- Wealth Management (16)
- Operations Analyst (13)
- Software Engineer (13)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Quantitative Analyst (10)
- Associate Director (10)
- Client Service Associate (9)
- Summer (9)
- Director (9)
- Software Developer (8)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (8)
- Sales and Trading (8)
- UBS Wealth Management Intern (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Operations (7)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (6)
- Registered Client Service Associate (6)
- IT Business Analyst (5)
- Executive Director (5)
- Data Analyst (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- IT Manager (4)
Client Advisor Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.
Good first interview amd OK second. Second interview was a bit random and disjointed. But it was good to meet the wider team. First interviewed went well with both a good inquiry into knowledge and fit, whilst providing good insights into culture, workflow and overall fit.
- Fair. good combination of 'standard structured' questions and some nice more probing personal and career orientated questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for UBS
Client Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.
One day in London, meeting Business Head, COO and 3 Desk Heads plus HR. Also met Product Specialists. Second interview over lunch in regional location with Business Head and Desk Head, following up on London conversations.
- Nothing unexpected. Discussion concerned with how I would build a business within a small team in UK region - strategy, resources etc. Answer Question
Negotiation over compensation for loss of deferred options from previous employer; base versus bonus
Client Advisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
Firstly I sent a spontaneous offer to rejoin the company. I received a negative answer by letter. Few months later, I was contacted by the recruitment to offer me a new job. I had to decline because the location was to far from home. 75 days later I received an invitation to a new meeting for a position closer to where I lived. As I already passed different interviews, the final interview with the line manager was quite simple. It was focused and the job and on the daily business. This went well and 5 days later I was working for UBS again.
- Basic HR interview, be prepared for stock price check and important numbers about the company Answer Question
Do not hesitate to discuss clearly about compensation.
Client Advisor InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in September 2009.
I received a call from HR asking if I would be interested on joining firm as a Client Advisor. Very professional, straight forward interview which consisted of screening phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting. All very professional.