UBS

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Advisor

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – One day in London, meeting Business Head, COO and 3 Desk Heads plus HR. Also met Product Specialists.

Second interview over lunch in regional location with Business Head and Desk Head, following up on London conversations.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Discussion concerned with how I would build a business within a small team in UK region - strategy, resources etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation over compensation for loss of deferred options from previous employer; base versus bonus

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – Firstly I sent a spontaneous offer to rejoin the company. I received a negative answer by letter. Few months later, I was contacted by the recruitment to offer me a new job. I had to decline because the location was to far from home. 75 days later I received an invitation to a new meeting for a position closer to where I lived. As I already passed different interviews, the final interview with the line manager was quite simple. It was focused and the job and on the daily business. This went well and 5 days later I was working for UBS again.

Interview Question – Basic HR interview, be prepared for stock price check and important numbers about the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do not hesitate to discuss clearly about compensation.

Client Advisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in September 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR asking if I would be interested on joining firm as a Client Advisor. Very professional, straight forward interview which consisted of screening phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting. All very professional.

Interview Questions

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!