UBS

UBS Client Service Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in December 2013.

There was hardly an interview process--I was recruited as an intern, then switched over to a full-time staff position.

The whole interview/hiring process took roughly a month and a half. The company moves at a glacial pace and doesn't care if you have impending deadlines (i.e., schools pressuring you to get authorization and proof of internship for class credit).

The questions they asked didn't really pertain to the job--I mostly ended up running the mail, grabbing morning coffee, making copies of meeting presentations. It was all very non-educational but at least I got paid $10/hr.

Difficult.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Client Service Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in April 2013.

Work culture seemed collaborative, team-oriented. Emphasis was placed on ability to handle stress and deal with mistakes.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in May 2010.

I interviewed with three people very briefly, and the whole process felt very rushed. I was asked very few questions. After the interview I was NOT contacted regarding their hiring decision and no feedback was provided. My calls and emails were not responded to. With the way they treat their candidates, I would not recommend working for this company.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2010.

4 individual interviews with different levels of management. Good impression and makes you think the business is well organised and very professional - don't fall for it.

basic

Client Service Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in July 2010.

The interview was informative. Looking for candidates that could pursue a series 7 license. The people in the office seemed friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What are any hesitations you might have in pursuing this position?   Answer Question