UBS Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I worked hard to get the interview because the company is so widely recognized. Initially, I was supposed to go in for an in person interview but the team could not schedule a date that worked with both of us so I turned to a phone interview. The phone call led to an in person interview. I talked to an employee for about 20 minutes. The person I talked to on the phone did not even take the time to talk to me after he was the person that invited me to come in in the first place.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a work load with various deadlines?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Good experience. I applied online and was contacted via phone from their HR department and was able to schedule an interview the next week. I met with about 6-7 people in a span of a few hours and had a positive overall experience. Everyone was very straight forward and did not beat around the bush in terms of the corporate culture and what is expected of you in that role.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress environments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Horrible. Came in for what was supposed to be a second round interview to the Philadephia office, and I sat in the lobby for about 15 minutes. Eventually, met with both financial advisers and they asked about two questions each before saying they had seen enough and sent me on my way. Probably talked to me about five minutes total and to be honest was an absolute joke of a process. Would not even bother applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (Irvine, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

There was hardly an interview process--I was recruited as an intern, then switched over to a full-time staff position. The whole interview/hiring process took roughly a month and a half. The company moves at a glacial pace and doesn't care if you have impending deadlines (i.e., schools pressuring you to get authorization and proof of internship for class credit). The questions they asked didn't really pertain to the job--I mostly ended up running the mail, grabbing morning coffee, making copies of meeting presentations. It was all very non-educational but at least I got paid $10/hr.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in April 2013.

Interview

Work culture seemed collaborative, team-oriented. Emphasis was placed on ability to handle stress and deal with mistakes.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three people very briefly, and the whole process felt very rushed. I was asked very few questions. After the interview I was NOT contacted regarding their hiring decision and no feedback was provided. My calls and emails were not responded to. With the way they treat their candidates, I would not recommend working for this company.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

4 individual interviews with different levels of management. Good impression and makes you think the business is well organised and very professional - don't fall for it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

basic

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UBS in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was informative. Looking for candidates that could pursue a series 7 license. The people in the office seemed friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are any hesitations you might have in pursuing this position?   Answer Question