UBS

www.ubs.com

UBS Director Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UBS.

5 Interviews, All by Video Conference. The interviews were organized by my recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the parameter that you would look for to prove that the IT system you use is stable.   Answer Question
No negotiation was possible.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in July 2011.

My interview process was fairly standard. A friend referred me and put in a good word with HR. I had to complete an online profile. This was followed up with a phone screen and 4 in-person interviews. They were in need of someone fairly quickly, so hiring process was accelerated. Key would be to work your network. Without a recruiter or inside connection, it seems difficult to get in here.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about increasing the knowledge base of the group and create an environment for learning and knowledge sharing?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in September 2010.

Process -
     A full day consisting of a test followed by several interviews and a personnel interview.
    Test & most of the interviews went very well, but 1 or 2 questions came up during the day that I couldn't answer and I was not made an offer.

Advice -
     1) Know *your* stuff. They will grill you in the general areas and you need to provide accurate answers.
     2) Know *their* stuff or be prepared to defend your boundaries. They will also expect you to be expert in the job you are applying for. Either make sure you have all the answers or, where that's not possible, do not be afraid to say that some areas will doubtless be new to you and you are not yet at their level in those areas.

Interview Questions
    • Be conscious of the group you are entering and research their particular skills/priorities.   Answer Question