UBS Executive Director Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR. About a half hour in length. After I passed that screening, I went into the office and spent several hours there interviewing with 6 Executive Directors and Managing Directors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be sure to ask what the target range will be for your bonus. They will tell you that bonuses are discretionary, but don't take that for an answer. Make them specify what a high performing employee in their job title might expect. If they won't give you a target range in writing, ask for it verbally. If they won't give you any idea, walk away.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview process was 5 months with several layers

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with complex stakeholders in various countries that might be hostile to global representatives?   Answer Question

Negotiation

30 days. HR ruled

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Found out about the job through a friend. Initial meeting was with the head of the office - after a phone screen - focused on my previous work experience. After the initial meeting with the head of the office - then met a number of the other people in the firm. all questions were focused on previous work experience and why i was looking to move.

Interview Questions

• What did I think about the solar practice of a semiconductor client of mine   1 Answer

Negotiation

didn't really negotiate about much. They did take my private company stock and value it into their stock on a vesting schedule. should have negotiated for more.