UBS Executive Director Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in April 2013.

Started with a phone interview with HR. About a half hour in length. After I passed that screening, I went into the office and spent several hours there interviewing with 6 Executive Directors and Managing Directors.

Interview Questions
Be sure to ask what the target range will be for your bonus. They will tell you that bonuses are discretionary, but don't take that for an answer. Make them specify what a high performing employee in their job title might expect. If they won't give you a target range in writing, ask for it verbally. If they won't give you any idea, walk away.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 months - interviewed at UBS in February 2009.

Interview process was 5 months with several layers

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with complex stakeholders in various countries that might be hostile to global representatives?   Answer Question
    30 days. HR ruled

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at UBS in January 2008.

Found out about the job through a friend. Initial meeting was with the head of the office - after a phone screen - focused on my previous work experience. After the initial meeting with the head of the office - then met a number of the other people in the firm. all questions were focused on previous work experience and why i was looking to move.

Interview Questions
    • What did I think about the solar practice of a semiconductor client of mine   View Answer
    didn't really negotiate about much. They did take my private company stock and value it into their stock on a vesting schedule. should have negotiated for more.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!