Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS
- Intern (77)
- Analyst (24)
- Summer Analyst (23)
- Investment Banking Analyst (20)
- UBS Wealth Management (20)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Summer Analyst At UBS IB (18)
- Wealth Management Intern (18)
- Wealth Management (16)
- Operations Analyst (13)
- Software Engineer (13)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Quantitative Analyst (10)
- Associate Director (10)
- Client Service Associate (9)
- Summer (9)
- Director (9)
- Software Developer (8)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (8)
- Sales and Trading (8)
- UBS Wealth Management Intern (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Operations (7)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (6)
- Registered Client Service Associate (6)
- IT Business Analyst (5)
- Executive Director (5)
- Data Analyst (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- IT Manager (4)
Financial Advisor Associate Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Cleveland, OH) in April 2011.
The initial phone interview was informative and introductory. The second was to get a gauge as to who I was and who they were. The third was for the digs.
Other Interview Reviews for UBS
Financial Advisor Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Cleveland, OH) in March 2009.
Intelligence, aptitude and personality test. Group interviews. One on one interviews. Background and drug tests.
- They had actors on the phone to act out client conversations. Answer Question
Financial Advisor Associate InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.
On-Campus interview, second round phone interview, then a day and a half super day interview. You attend a nice dinner with at least one manager at your table. They put you up at a hotel for the night. Then you spend the entire day interviewing with several managers from different offices
- They set up a mock cold calling situation with a computer, email account with leads on it, and a phone. You then have to create as many leads as possilbe in certain amount of time. Answer Question
Financial Advisor Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in July 2011.
They contacted me, knowing my background, when I interviewd in person, they were taken back I think becouse of age, they were looking for a recient colleg grad type young person to fit the role, rather than one tha was a bit older and with a diverse background/ They siad I had the necessary drive, and the technical epxerinece and the ability to sell... howvere they decided on someone else.
- Why are you applying for this position, your background doesn;t show any experience in the area. 1 Answer