UBS

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – It was normal process-meeting managers and answering behavioral questions.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UBS in February 2012.

Interview Details – DCF question. what cash flows do you look at to value a company. Walk me through the financial statements

Interview Question – why i banking   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at UBS in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for the position through a University website and interviewed on campus. The interviewer was very friendly at first and made me feel really comfortable. Suddenly she turned though, and started interrupting me and looking at the clock a lot.

Interview Questions

• What is UBS's trading price today?   View Answer
  • Tell me about an experience you've had working with a team.   View Answer

Weehawken, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at UBS in August 2010.

Interview Details – There was a super-day after our summer analyst program. It consisted of 3 interviews: 2 with VP's, and one with either an MD or an ED. It was easy to communicate with them, there were no technicals. They just wanted to find out about our experiences and have a conversation.

Interview Question – Give me a time where you overcame a problem?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in January 2010.

Interview Details – Quick phone interview by 2 first year analysts covering interest and a walkthough of common valuation methods. The interview felt rushed and vaguely unprofessional since it was not handled by HR. The interviewers seemed more intent on affirming weaknesses rather than evaluating strengths. Overall, it felt that they were more interested in dissuading in further efforts by both parties.

Interview Question – Walk through DCF evaluation model   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in February 2009.

Interview Details – When i intervied at UBS the person who interviewed me went right down my resume and started asking me questions about it for the first 30 minutes. After that he wanted to make sure I could develop year end reports given some information. No real world cases were given.

Interview Question – What technical skills do you possess to be qualified for this job.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in January 2008.

Interview Details – As I was not located out of the region, so a few phone interviews were arranged. I first had the interview with HR, asking basic questions such as "why you choose GS", "why leaving your existing employer", etc. Then I had 4 more phone conversations with other members of the team. The interviewers were nice. Questions were straight forward and similar.

Interview Question – The work hours are long here. Will you be able to handle your work and study for the CPA exams at the same time?   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!