UBS Financial Analyst Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

It was normal process-meeting managers and answering behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBS in February 2012.

DCF question. what cash flows do you look at to value a company. Walk me through the financial statements

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in February 2011.

Applied for the position through a University website and interviewed on campus. The interviewer was very friendly at first and made me feel really comfortable. Suddenly she turned though, and started interrupting me and looking at the clock a lot.

Interview Questions
    • What is UBS's trading price today?   View Answer
    • Tell me about an experience you've had working with a team.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in August 2010.

There was a super-day after our summer analyst program. It consisted of 3 interviews: 2 with VP's, and one with either an MD or an ED. It was easy to communicate with them, there were no technicals. They just wanted to find out about our experiences and have a conversation.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in January 2010.

Quick phone interview by 2 first year analysts covering interest and a walkthough of common valuation methods. The interview felt rushed and vaguely unprofessional since it was not handled by HR. The interviewers seemed more intent on affirming weaknesses rather than evaluating strengths. Overall, it felt that they were more interested in dissuading in further efforts by both parties.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in February 2009.

When i intervied at UBS the person who interviewed me went right down my resume and started asking me questions about it for the first 30 minutes. After that he wanted to make sure I could develop year end reports given some information. No real world cases were given.

Interview Questions
    • What technical skills do you possess to be qualified for this job.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in January 2008.

As I was not located out of the region, so a few phone interviews were arranged. I first had the interview with HR, asking basic questions such as "why you choose GS", "why leaving your existing employer", etc. Then I had 4 more phone conversations with other members of the team. The interviewers were nice. Questions were straight forward and similar.

Interview Questions
    • The work hours are long here. Will you be able to handle your work and study for the CPA exams at the same time?   Answer Question