UBS

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IB Summer Intern Interview

IB Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I only made it to the phone interview, which consisted of standard fit questions. I'm a Physics major, and most of my research experience involves very technical coding and high energy particle physics work. My interviewer was an art major Greenwich girl who couldn't follow a word of science. I should've known better, but I described all of my experiences in technical terms that left her completely lost.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above and beyond what was expected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS IB Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees and interview candidates.