Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS
- Intern (64)
- Wealth Management Intern (18)
- UBS Wealth Management (17)
- Analyst (16)
- Summer Analyst (16)
- Wealth Management (14)
- Business Analyst (14)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Operations Analyst (11)
- Financial Advisor (11)
- UBS Wealth Management Intern (8)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Client Service Associate (7)
- Investment Banking Analyst (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- Summer (6)
- Operations (6)
- Associate Director (5)
- IT Business Analyst (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Data Analyst (5)
- Quantitative Analyst (5)
- Director (5)
- Registered Client Service Associate (5)
- GTP (4)
- Client Advisor (4)
- IT Manager (4)
- Wealth Management Internship (4)
- PWM (3)
IT Business Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in January 2014.
first round at campus second round at the super day in office in New jersey.
- Mostly behavioral question like what do you like about ur college ,why did u choose this course , why do u want to join ubs etc, Technical :1)what is used case 2) difference in non functional and function requirements and 3)what are high level and low level requirement 4) what is RACI matrix and tractability matrices etc. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
i got a higher paid offer from different company
Other Interview Reviews for UBS
IT Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months – interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2013.
Phone interview, Superday
- had to write various SQL queries, and program. Answer Question
IT Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in April 2012.
UBS came for campus recruitment. Consisted of 1:1 on campus interview. After a month was called for Superday. Consisted of 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews and a group activity.
- Being a quant, why do you want to join as a business analyst. Answer Question
IT Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.
First round is on campus. Second round is on site. Thought it should be easy but did not prepare thoroughly. Got stuck on a question which is:"If you keep getting tasks which are due immediately from traders and you can not ask the programmers to drop whatever they are working now and take the newest project , how you will resolve the conflicts between trader and programmers?'It took me a while to give the answer.
- If you keep getting tasks which are due immediately from traders and you can not ask the programmers to drop whatever they are working now and take the newest project , how you will resolve the conflicts between trader and programmers? Answer Question
IT Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2011.
Interviewer showed up 45 minutes late and was incredibly rude and condescending throughout the interview. Seemed to be extremely proud of her back office support job in a failing investment bank.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review