UBS

www.ubs.com

UBS IT Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UBS in January 2010.

First of all, I applied through the UBS website. I had an answer from HR about one week later asking me to pass two online tests (logical and numerical) which I did right away. Logical test was pretty easy, had to train a bit for the numerical one but isn't that hard.
Then no news for 2 weeks so I called the HR and they told me I did good for the tests and that I would get a call with HR soon.
HR called me the next week and asked a bit about what I wanted to do. He told me that I would be contacted by the line manager for a phone interview.
I had the phone interview about a week later with the Line manager. Wasn't hard. Just regular presentations of my education and professionnal background and a few questions: Which experience was the most interesting for you ? What is an IT typical lifecycle ? etc.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

IT Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in January 2009.

Coordiation from agency was bad. Interviewer didn't know there's a interview that day.

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in October 2008.

Applied online, then got invitation for numerical test (shl version), and then inductive reasoning test (again shl version). Then invited to interview. It includes one numerical test (shl version), one programming test (designed by ubs) and one interview. During the interview, I was asked why ubs? Examples for leadership? Examples for team work? What's your idol? What will you do if you won a lottery? Overall, people are nice, the office is first class, and the work culture is casual.