UBS

Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.4

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS.

Had a direct interview with the financial advisor. She made the position clear. I was a little disappointed that the financial advisor was looking for a somewhat marketing intern. She pretty much asked me behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Intern Interview

Was a very good experience. People were very nice and the interview was pretty straight forward and focused more on fit and personality questions. Didn't ask anything unexpected just the basic type of questions you can expect to hear in any job interview.

Intern Interview

Very informal interview process. I was interviewed by another intern at the company.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were those about what my 5 year goal was. As an intern, I wasn't sure where my career would go.   Answer Question
    Little to no negotiation.

Intern Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple and quick.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS.

One round of interviews for fit with Private Wealth Team.

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS in January 2014.

Meet the employer at a college football game at my school. At the tailgate I planned an interview with the employer. Months later I headed out to lunch with the lead FA and talked about myself and my goals. Not an interrogation type interview. Lunch lasted about an hour and I was offered a Job half way through the lunch.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS in January 2014.

interview very casual. just had a conversation with the manager about my background and why I was interested in what I'm doing. Discussed hobbies and sports. like a said, extremely behavioral.

none existent

Intern Interview

Phone interview, 15 minutes, fit questions and where would you invest 1 million dollars

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in November 2013.

The interviewer was very kind and he started friendly conversation first. I was the last one so he was exhausted however he asked very general questions such as "Tell me about yourself, What do you think about our company?, Which of your skills do you trust?"

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing about leadership and he asked "Tell me one of your most difficult experience about leadership". What can I say about it? The people I managed or money? I humbled something but he didn't seem so pleased to my answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Connected through career services at my university. Got a call to come in for an interview. Vey basic interview just looking for a hard worker.

no negotiation