UBS Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school and received a phone call the next day. There was a phone interview and then 2 rounds of in person interviews. Very casual first interview and the next was a little more intense and skill based type of questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your greatest challenges, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UBS.

Interview

Had a direct interview with the financial advisor. She made the position clear. I was a little disappointed that the financial advisor was looking for a somewhat marketing intern. She pretty much asked me behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was longer than I was expecting. I did not think that it would take over 3 months to complete a background check. The interview itself was difficult, but the rest of the process was rather painless. There was no drug test or any other type of testing required for this job.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was a very good experience. People were very nice and the interview was pretty straight forward and focused more on fit and personality questions. Didn't ask anything unexpected just the basic type of questions you can expect to hear in any job interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very informal interview process. I was interviewed by another intern at the company.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were those about what my 5 year goal was. As an intern, I wasn't sure where my career would go.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple and quick.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS.

Interview

One round of interviews for fit with Private Wealth Team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS (Roanoke, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Meet the employer at a college football game at my school. At the tailgate I planned an interview with the employer. Months later I headed out to lunch with the lead FA and talked about myself and my goals. Not an interrogation type interview. Lunch lasted about an hour and I was offered a Job half way through the lunch.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS in January 2014.

Interview

interview very casual. just had a conversation with the manager about my background and why I was interested in what I'm doing. Discussed hobbies and sports. like a said, extremely behavioral.

Negotiation

none existent

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview, 15 minutes, fit questions and where would you invest 1 million dollars