UBS

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS.

Had a direct interview with the financial advisor. She made the position clear. I was a little disappointed that the financial advisor was looking for a somewhat marketing intern. She pretty much asked me behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Assessment Centre

1) Technical Thinking Exercise (Individual)
    - think individually then present to interviewer

2) Numerical Exercise (Individual)
    - 20 min

3) Group Discussion Exercise
    - 15 min thinking
    - 20 min group exercise

4) Competency Interview (Individual)
    - 40 min ~ interview

Interview Questions
    • What is a current business news that caught your attention?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

It started with a standard application for Summer 2013. I was then invited to take a Phone interview with HR then an Assessment Centre.

The phone call was bog standard competencies as well as some UBS based questions.

The AC had a presentation based on information, a group assessment & an interview. The process was really friendly and the questions certainly weren't too taxing. It's a shame I messed up the group exercise by not inputting.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of a product/service we provide?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS in January 2014.

interview very casual. just had a conversation with the manager about my background and why I was interested in what I'm doing. Discussed hobbies and sports. like a said, extremely behavioral.

none existent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS in January 2014.

Meet the employer at a college football game at my school. At the tailgate I planned an interview with the employer. Months later I headed out to lunch with the lead FA and talked about myself and my goals. Not an interrogation type interview. Lunch lasted about an hour and I was offered a Job half way through the lunch.

Intern Interview

Was a very good experience. People were very nice and the interview was pretty straight forward and focused more on fit and personality questions. Didn't ask anything unexpected just the basic type of questions you can expect to hear in any job interview.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in November 2013.

The interviewer was very kind and he started friendly conversation first. I was the last one so he was exhausted however he asked very general questions such as "Tell me about yourself, What do you think about our company?, Which of your skills do you trust?"

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing about leadership and he asked "Tell me one of your most difficult experience about leadership". What can I say about it? The people I managed or money? I humbled something but he didn't seem so pleased to my answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at UBS in June 2012.

Make sure you are well prepared for the interview and know your resume top to bottom, It is a straight forward interview with someone on the team you are going for. Make sure you also are prepared to be in a serious environment and are looking to gain expereince from Financial Advisors, Managers

Intern Interview

Very informal interview process. I was interviewed by another intern at the company.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were those about what my 5 year goal was. As an intern, I wasn't sure where my career would go.   Answer Question
    Little to no negotiation.

Intern Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple and quick.