UBS

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.9

Equity Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS.

First give a behavioral interview and then process to an online test.The behavioral questions are about your basic mathematical intuition and may be give you a tiny case to solve. However, the online test seems very strict. I believed I finished them all correctly however I still did not meet the minimum requirement.

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Experienced hire interview. I thought everyone I met was really nice. They mostly asked me about my experience and tested on some light technical knowledge. I was very impressed with everyone I interviewed with.

It took some time to get back to me with a second round interview and decision.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

The process was pretty straightforward. I applied online through my University, and was contacted a few weeks later. After a phone screen, I went into the office for an in-person interview that was fairly short, maybe 30 min-1 hr. The in-person interview was conversational; I first met with the Office Manager, and then the Financial Advisor I would be working with. Mostly behavioral questions. After the in-person interview I was notified almost immediately.

Summer S&T Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Applied through college and get a phone interview from an alumnus, which doesn't take long 15mins. Got the final round on campus, 3 MD total and last an hour total. The first one is not very friendly, more focus on behavior. The other two is more focus on conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS in February 2015.

Interview was with 2 employees. I was referred by a client and the interview was very comfortable. The interviewers were very professional but also welcoming. Standard questions asked. Didn't expect much experience as I am a college student looking for a summer internship. Somewhat slow follow up. Still waiting for the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you will be doing as an intern in wealth management at UBS?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS.

Had a direct interview with the financial advisor. She made the position clear. I was a little disappointed that the financial advisor was looking for a somewhat marketing intern. She pretty much asked me behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Great experience, friendly people, and great location. Not a high stress interview.

Had initial phone interview then in-person interviews at their offices. Total interview consisted of meetings with 3 people. Process was very pleasant.

No negotiation

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

3 phone interview, super day with a 45 minute desk shadow and 5 20-min interview, one on one. It's a sales and trading summer analyst position, so why trading why ubs and what's going on in the market.

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

very lengthy process, it took 2 months, first with HR, ask typical HR questions, then serveral phone interviews for java questions, then onsite interview one on one, and with a group of people.

Interview Questions
    did not negotiate, I wish I did, everyone is associate director, if you don't ask, you don't get it. very micro management company, does not like it.

UBS Wealth Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

Met with the Senior Advisors and they asked me about my professional experience as well as what I knew about Wealth Management. They were more interested in me being passionate about helping them than my experience.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what makes me different from all of the other candidates.   Answer Question