UBS

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.9

IT Risk and Security Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

General questions for experience from previous job,motivation for moving and professional goals for the future. Technical questions quiate easy I think, at entry level. Let's say Security+ certification level or easier even.

Interview Questions
    • Possible choices when deciding what to do with risk.   View Answer
    • How person can be authenticated   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

The interview was pretty straightforward and comfortable. My interviewer began by telling me about her background and then asked me to do the same. Next came questions about why I wanted to work for UBS, along with questions about my past work experience. The interviewer then gave me a brief description of the position and gave me time to ask questions.

International Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UBS in January 2015.

The interview went well but could have gone better if I had been better prepared. I hadn’t interviewed for a finance position in a while. First off I was wearing business casual, and the interview was more formal. Second, they asked me some quant and game questions that I was very rusty on.

S&T Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at UBS.

Applied through school career center and got an internship. I had the first round interview, and one other at super day
    30 minutes phone interview, and in person interview with MD, and other associates/analysts

UBS Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UBS in February 2015.

Interview was with 2 employees. I was referred by a client and the interview was very comfortable. The interviewers were very professional but also welcoming. Standard questions asked. Didn't expect much experience as I am a college student looking for a summer internship. Somewhat slow follow up. Still waiting for the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you will be doing as an intern in wealth management at UBS?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in October 2014.

Typical investment banking process, exactly the same as every bank I would say. First interview with someone from the Human Resource division, then after a few days I proceeded to the next round where I had an interview with an investment banker. Asked questions about myself, past experiences, valuation methods, deals M&As etc, market outlook, and then I asked some questions.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss about a deal which you believe will happen in the future   Answer Question

Equity Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS.

First give a behavioral interview and then process to an online test.The behavioral questions are about your basic mathematical intuition and may be give you a tiny case to solve. However, the online test seems very strict. I believed I finished them all correctly however I still did not meet the minimum requirement.

Horizons Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Applied online and took the online numerical and logical tests. the next round was answering a question in the form of an essay and then there was a phone interview with HR. the interview was mainly competency based and also some skill based questions were asked. Overall the process was straight forward and nothing too difficult was asked.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UBS in January 2015.

After applying online, I was given a coding assignment after being contacted via email. Rather than any sort of phone screening, I was asked to complete a coding exercise first before being allowed to interview on campus. Pending a good review with properly written test cases, I would be contacted for the interview. The assignment consisted of programming a HashMap in Java.

Interview Questions
    • Here's the gist: you are to write a program to parse sentences into words and then keep track of the occurrence of each word. So, if the program is fed, "The cow jumped of the moon," every word but 'the' would be given a key of 1, while 'the' would be given a key 2.   Answer Question

Spring Insight Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

J'ai été contacté début février après avoir postulé en novembre. Il n'y a qu'un unique entretien, il est assez court (15 minutes environ). J'ai été contacté par téléphone pour un entretien téléphonique programmé deux jours plus tard. La réponse est rapide, normalement la semaine d'après. Pas très difficile, questions classiques (Why UBS, Why this program...), quelques mises en situations.

Interview Questions
    • Situation la plus difficile dans laquelle vous avez été ?   Answer Question