UBS Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter/HR department. I was very impressed with the recruiting process, as they were very 'upfront' and worked with me through the process.

Easy ferry ride (but expensive) from Midtown.

Met with the HR people as well as 2 people from the business unit. No curve balls, they were truly interested in finding someone that fit in with the culture, had the background they were looking for, and would mesh with the other people in the department.

It's important to be prepared before you walk in the door, to know about the company and why you would think that you would be a good fit. There are plenty of resources available on the company website to make this task easy.

People were approachable and easy to talk to. It would have been nice if they made me an offer, it seemed like it would be a good group to work with.

Overall good experience. Hopefully, I will get the chance to interview there again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in March 2015.

Interview

On time, Very friendly interviewers, relaxed, laid back, curious and not asking the standard questions. Open and transparent. No in-depth questions about the company, CEO, mission, vision. Got an e-mail from HR assistant the week prior to interview suggesting 3 time/date options and upon me asking she confirmed along with details and positions of people interviewing me. All very professional.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before in X job? What did you like the most? What were you passionate about? What magazines do you read? When are you available? What are your salary requirements.   Answer Question