UBS

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS in January 2011.

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter/HR department. I was very impressed with the recruiting process, as they were very 'upfront' and worked with me through the process.

Easy ferry ride (but expensive) from Midtown.

Met with the HR people as well as 2 people from the business unit. No curve balls, they were truly interested in finding someone that fit in with the culture, had the background they were looking for, and would mesh with the other people in the department.

It's important to be prepared before you walk in the door, to know about the company and why you would think that you would be a good fit. There are plenty of resources available on the company website to make this task easy.

People were approachable and easy to talk to. It would have been nice if they made me an offer, it seemed like it would be a good group to work with.

Overall good experience. Hopefully, I will get the chance to interview there again.

Interview Questions