UBS

2.7

71 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PWM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

The people were really nice and walk you through the interview. The questions were mostly behavioral and they made sure hard questions were more of a dialogue than sitting there silently while you struggle through it. Very nice people, both sales and product development. This was their first time hiring an intern for their department so I'm not sure they had a concrete process. Fun interview.

UBS Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at UBS.

I received an an interview through a referral at my college I am studying at. The first interview I had with UBS was just a phone screening. The second interview I had with UBS asked about what my goals were for my career in finance and why I wanted to be with Wealth Management at UBS.

Interview Questions
    The process took very long, I accepted the offer in early May and didn't start working until mid June.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in March 2014.

20 minutes interview

Interview Questions
    • Why sales? Why UBS? Extracurricular activities? Pitch a stock   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

I was referred by a close contact of the lead of the group. Overall it was one phone interview and one large group interview.

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UBS.

I was contacted by an Associate of the firm to come in for an interview in mid December 2013. They were in crisis mode when I had arrived and there was no shaking the interviewers mind off of what was happening outside of the interview. It lasted 10 minutes. She clearly was trying to finish as quickly as possible so she could get back to work.

Executive Director - Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Series of interviews with peer group, MD's and eventually the division head. All very standard questions. No real surprises. Asked about industry contacts, time spent in different areas, technical aspects of various classes. How I felt about relocation, how would I feel about European travel, etc.

Interview Questions
    Direct, although it was with HR, which was strange. Ultimately, I had to explain to the MD what the "deal" was and s/he was not pleased with aspects of it.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Online application, background check, simulated three hour working day.

Interview Questions
    • "I don't get it. Why are you here at this interview?"   View Answer
    Rigid corporate structure.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

2 Rounds of interview. 1st Round is phone interview with one or two analysts, 2nd round is AC.

Production Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2013.

Had a phone interview first than a face to face a week later

Private Wealth Management Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

First had a phone interview where I was asked to describe myself and what my interests were. I then secured a second round interview where I had to report to the NYC office to do a Superday interview. Was asked simple questions like why PWM and to explain my resume in more depth. Overall the interview process lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
    No pay only for school credit.