UBS Operations Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

This is for an internship and I didn't get it. Two people interviewed me together. Asked a lot of technical questions and logical questions. The environment is very relax. Both of them are very nice and willing to explain the position to me. I just didn't prepare well.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between US Option and Europe Option?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Two interviews. First with the head line manager and then hr. Friendly. They try to understand your expextations. Also they try to understand ur capabilities to see you are the right person or not

Interview Questions

• Which experiences do have in terms of settlement on value dates   Answer Question

Negotiation

Friendly. They try to get information about you. Also they explain the details.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Basic question about self and how this role will help u . Need to understand their processes and demonstrate that you can hit the ground running

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2013.

Interview

1st round panel in, 2 managers, took 45 minutes, very chill interview, more to understand the background and interests 2nd round panel in, 2 department head, took 30 minutes, tested understanding of wealth products and operation process 3rd round apt test, 45 minutes, numeric and logic reasoning 4th round HR in, 30 minutes, negotiate the contract terms Offer accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why UBS? Why operations? What do you know about wealth management operations?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in February 2011.

Interview

assessed aptitude to products and services that I would be working with and a few experience based questions, then it was over.

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS in January 2011.

Interview

First round - phone interview Second round - on site interview Since the program is a training program, the company doesn't require a lot of business knowledge background, they seem to be looking for at the ability of the candidate to work in a team setting and think outside the box to not only recognize company inefficiencies, but to find a solution to fix them. Also I feel like the more social candidates that seemed to fit in with the current employees were the ones that were preferenced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't really any room to negotiate.

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in October 2010.

Interview

I took a numerical aptitude test and then had a group interview with 2 interviewers. Be prepared to have creative answers to very random questions. They were very friendly interviewers so I felt very comfortable with them but was unfortunately not offered the job.