UBS

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university - interviewed at UBS in March 2010.

Interview Details – This is for an internship and I didn't get it. Two people interviewed me together. Asked a lot of technical questions and logical questions. The environment is very relax. Both of them are very nice and willing to explain the position to me. I just didn't prepare well.

Interview Question – What is the difference between US Option and Europe Option?   View Answer

Operations

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in February 2011.

Interview Details – assessed aptitude to products and services that I would be working with and a few experience based questions, then it was over.

Operations

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in January 2011.

Interview Details – First round - phone interview
Second round - on site interview
Since the program is a training program, the company doesn't require a lot of business knowledge background, they seem to be looking for at the ability of the candidate to work in a team setting and think outside the box to not only recognize company inefficiencies, but to find a solution to fix them. Also I feel like the more social candidates that seemed to fit in with the current employees were the ones that were preferenced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There isn't really any room to negotiate.

Operations

The process took a day - interviewed at UBS in October 2010.

Interview Details – I took a numerical aptitude test and then had a group interview with 2 interviewers. Be prepared to have creative answers to very random questions. They were very friendly interviewers so I felt very comfortable with them but was unfortunately not offered the job.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS Operations interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees and interview candidates.